!HAVE A STORY about ESF??? SHARE IT !

Best answers
Well here is my story:

We were in a server once and we had a goku gohan and a krillin kame stuggling a VEGETA Final Flash.....The guy had a 65mil pl and we had around a 3 mil pl...AND THEN IT HAPPENED WE ALL RAN OUT OF KI AND THE BEAM WAS COMPLETLY STOPED....NO MOVEMENT WHATSOEVER....and then a guy on vegetas team was threatining to launch a Small SB at the PS...WE tried to reason with him but then BAM WE WERE LOSING BY LIKE A MILLIMETER ABOVE THE MIDDLE LINE....IT took 3 Mins for it to get right next to us when we hear our savior....A Piccolo was charging up a SBC and he threw 3 of em at the ps before he was killed so now we winning by a hair...then ALL 3 OF THE REMAINING GOKUS ON THE OTHER TEAMS MAKE NAMEK SB'S AND TOSS EM AND THEY ALL JOIN THE PS...WE LOSING BY LIKE A lot now....THEN A GUY JOINS ON OUR TEAM AND MAKES A GALLIT GUN AND STOPS THE SB's AND THEN WE TOTALY STOPED AGAIN!!!!.....THEN IT ENDED A GUY WAS DOING THE KILLSELF GLITCH THE WHOLE TIME ON THE OTHER TEAM.....ALL WE HEARD WAS...FINAL FLASH....WE ALL LOOKED AT EACHOTHER AND CRIED.....The HUGE MASS of beams came down onto us and we we all ready to die when....FINAL FLASH!!! ONe of our vegetas fired back and AGAIN TOTALY STUCK...THEN WE SAW THE WORST THING EVER...ESFNoob has joined!!!! WE WERE LIKE NOOO ...IT was a moth to the flame he spawned and immediatly FLEW INTO THE ENORMUS BLAST....The server lagged soo bad for like 5 mins then he said HAHAHA THAT WAS FUN We all left the noob to have his fun while we cursed at all of the damn noobs in the world......THIS REALLY HAPPENED AND DAMN THIS WHOLE THING TOOK 30 MINS FROM START TO FINiSH!!!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And moved to off-topic.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I played game with 2 or 3 ssj Trunks' while I was Frieza (untransed) in city. These guys came at me from all sides, and I even had to run for a minute or so to hide and charge up... When fully charged, these guys came around the corner, two double teamed me from either side, I teleported up.. They hit each other, while I killed the third off with finger laser, one went off to fight with my team mate, the next one I meleed, then I said: "Oh guys, I don't know if you know this or not, but Trunks is suppost to kill Frieza, not the other way around".

Best answers
once i got attacked by 2 noobs who i owned, then 1 started whining how he owned me across the map lol.
tobad i forgot his name:S
guess ill be playing online soon (hopefully tele noobs are on lag servers so i can peacefully play on a almost no tele noob server:p :D )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah.. the fun REALLLY starts when your playing as a futora warfare character, the only one thats trans and theres 4 other members as gohan... first we were testing if we had gohan from all angles with shelds did anything.. but it didnt, i shot out of the sides, so we decied to fight, best fun i had, kinda fel like the brolly fight, every time they attacked, they attacks as a group, i'd knock one back, spin around em with teleport, knock another into a wall, tele below him, knock him up, tele above him, kill him, then while the last persons confused, i just knocked him into the ground and turned him into a cookie and regain my heath, this happened over and over again until they were ssj's, then it was full on battle, so much fun ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i played on lan with friendly fire turned on and it was me(vegeta) against three(goku,gohan,cell)
We all were super saiyans and i was running toward the gohan charging a GG. I look up for a sek and see goku and cell charging a KKH. At the moment they fired it i´ve done a beam jump and the gohan was directly hit by the 2 KKH and got killed.While still flying from the beam jump i swooped towrd them beat the goku to the ground and the cell up.I finished the goku of with a GG.while the cell was falling(low ki)Then i charged a Big bang and stopped it just a bit before the yellow line .Cell was thinking i would fir and charged a KKH.In the moment he fired it i teleported above him beat him don abd finished all with a Final Flash.
After that the server crashed (dunno why!)

Best answers
It was on battlearena(the map with the 2 huge domes). My team was whomping the other team, had them pushed back in thier dome and was spamming the dome. I decided to have a bit of fun. I switched to Vegeta and got the pl for SSJ. I flew into the middle of the dome, and plopped myself in the middle of the big logo. I went turbo then charged a Final Flash. Right before I let it go, I typed "FINAL SHINE!", then I let it go at the floor. I took 5 out with me :laff:

Best answers
I played against this guy, Nickster, a friend from IRC. He plays ESF a lot, and I dont play much. He started off Trunks, and I was Vegeta. *AHEM* he.. uh... kicked my butt. It was really embarassing :scared: I switched through every character, but I just couldn't find a way to kill him! He was super-fast to melee, and every time I tried to beam he'd get me in a power-struggle and kick my ass. He only changed character once, to Goku, and continued to kick my ass :/ good player.

Best answers
not every1 is good;'(
i have no idea if im good or not, i usually do a 1v1 with my little bro(for fun) i always beat him (im not fighting serious), soon i'll play online to see if i've gotten better:)(even the best skill bots made by blade and Me doesnt stand a chance anymore:) )

Best answers
Me and Goku_Son_1 once beat this really tough guy on ESF by using Goku as a distraction.

Tough Guy attacks us, and Goku starts going "tHAt's NOT faIR", and in trying to read it, we beat him up :D And he thought we cheated.

Best answers
ONE TIME I WAS PLAYING a GamE aNd A GUY LIKE TOTALLY KILLED ME I MEAN HE SHOT THIS BLAST AT ME AND IT LIKE HURT ME AND I LIKE DIED ohh please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom