hatchyack vs super perfect cell

Best answers
who'll win!? hatchyack is the final boss in ova "plan to destroy all saiyan " goku stated it was 10 times strong than brolly.

can he able to defeat super perfect cell!?

Best answers
1. Its not an OVA, its the Playdia footage, its a visual companion for a videogame, the Budokai 2 and 3 openings aren't considered to be OVA's, and neither is this.

2. Please, please stop making these topics, they are getting more and more obscure and confusing, I hate to speak for everyone, but I dont think anyone cares.

3. Plan to destroy the Saiya-jins was also really terrible, and had the worst music known to man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bunker, for CRYING OUT LOUD, stop with the damn vs. threads. One or two is fine, but FIVE or SIX is really too much. Are you really THAT bored?

And Hatchyack would win.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku will aprea and shot a huge kamehmahea and vaporize them all

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say I agree with everyone. All of these threads are sort of getting annoying. Not to say that you can't do it, but you're doing it wayyyy too much in a short amount of time. I realize that I'm on the border of flaming here, so I'm gonna stop at that. Just please, stop, stop, stop making these threads.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There should be a sticky stating this, this is starting to get out of hand.

Best answers
Or he will fuse with Vegeta and shot a bigbangkamehameha.
That sould be powerfull to vaporize that guy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He looks like a piece of candy.

Best answers
Bunker, for CRYING OUT LOUD, stop with the damn vs. threads. One or two is fine, but FIVE or SIX is really too much. Are you really THAT bored?

And Hatchyack would win.
lol that is funny.

Anyway Cell should win :D he is a heck of a lot cooler.

whats with all the vs threads??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the people who haven't actually seen this "stupid" movie; Vegeta had the biggest highlight in the history of Dragon Ball Z, holding his own against Hatchyack longer than Goku. That was the only reason I liked the film - apart from that, the plot was idiotic and when Frieza reappeared Vegeta didn't fight him. And that was the worst part.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

And Hatchyack would win.
You do realize that Kidboy17, john_volkov, and myself also made vs. threads? Uncover bunker hasn't made one in a few days, so he's not to blame.

I haven't seen the movie in a while, but if anything, I think Cell would win. Cell was stronger than Goku, and Goku had a tough time with Hatchyack if I remember correctly.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hatchyack looks pretty tall, so I'm going with him, although I'm pretty sure a giant eagle could beat them both. I mean, if they can beat a dragon, they can beat giant candy.

Best answers
You do realize that Kidboy17, john_volkov, and myself also made vs. threads? Uncover bunker hasn't made one in a few days, so he's not to blame.
Like that somehow negates the fact that these threads suck.

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong if one of these threads doesn't suck, hell I'll even lead a parade in honour of pointless dragonball discussion and even twirl a baton.

But I'm not going to hold my breath.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball discussions are the worst types to come across, DBZ is a less serious anime, now something like Mugen vs. Rurouni Kenshin would be worth discussing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku will win either directly, using his superior techniques and combat ingenuity, or he will win indirectly, using the power of friendship and believing in yourself.

Any situation in DBZ wherein Goku truly loses is preposterous.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sorry guys, but I'll go with Hatchyack.....nothing personal....just because it was stated by had 10 times of brolly's strangth. and if Brolly can able to shoke SSJ2 Adult Gohan. then it would've easily wrap out of SP Cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom