Has the world stopped spinning? New sigs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok well first off I'd just like to thank myself for finally not using the gradient tool. Even though I ignored every single person who told me to lay off of it....
Anyways, some new sigs, you'll notice some of them are the same style, it was basically a learning experience and I was trying them over to see if I could land the same technique again...

Best answers
Much better, but I don't think I've ever seen you make a picture with blending filters. Have you tried using a filter on a character in a sig? Try hard Light, or Overlay or whatever. I think you're on your way, good job.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your overall style is slightly repetitive, but the sigs are fairly nice. Try branching out with different brushes, filters, etc etc

1. 5/10
2. 6/10
3. 7/10
4. 6/10

Best answers
Yay i knew style. I just saw pigs flying so i ran to the computer because i knew that you must have made something different. I like the 2nd and 4th ones the best but overall i'd go with hwoarang's grading (kinda). Also a few of the pics are low quality which just sucks :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pics aren't low quality.... It's stock enhancement. THe Temari pics on the left are set to luminosity and the shik pic is lighten I think =/ So I did blend them. @_@

Hwoarang said:
Your overall style is slightly repetitive, but the sigs are fairly nice. Try branching out with different brushes, filters, etc etc

1. 5/10
2. 6/10
3. 7/10
4. 6/10
You're kidding -_- I changed my style completely for these, I blended pics, I didn't use gradient, I used pwnage stock enhancement.... That's not repetitive...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well each time u make a sig, it gets better... KEEP GOING!!1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. Glad to see people are liking 'em.

Best answers
imo u can bring so much out if u know how to use the gradient effect very good.........i can teach u some stuff i know that would probebly help u and ur sigs a bit :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need to learn how to pick fonts that match your sig. and when to use stroke and when not to use it. when to use sertain fx and what not. you'll get it in time, you're getting better. and the bg's are better but they still need to be worked on, you need some brushes heh

so really, all you need to do is download a **** load of fonts

Best answers
i personally think you should have learnt all the tricks with the gradient tool before you moved on. It can be preaty good for making lighting effects on ur sigs. the gradient tool is preaty usefull,its just that u were restricting your self to such a narrow range of its use.

Best answers
Okay Gaara these are better from what you have made. But I am confused as to why you said we would be very impressed with these new signatures and that 'the world would stop turning to look at them.' I am not trying to flame you, nor am I trying to put you down, but your sigs are still the same as last time. The only difference I see now is the 'blended' images. To be honest, you didn't blend.. you just flipped through the layer options and found something that works. If you wanted to really blend, you would of duplicated layers, and used different layer options. The backgronds are starting to look a bit better, but use some brushes. You don't need to download any, you can make custom ones. But if you feel better downloading them, then do so. I think there are a ton of things missing from your sigs, that would make them so much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
K, well all of the sigs have stock enhancement, is that considered blending? If not, oh well. and the "World has stopped spinning" 'cause I didn't use the gradient tool that I used on my last 30 sigs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to be honest i never liked your bg's and i still dont. but you ARE getting better so thats a really good thing :laff:

seriously though, keep on going.. ohhhh and try using some brushes

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
well each time u make a sig, it gets better... KEEP GOING!!1
Yes, but one thing I would fix in all of em...you always have your picture on the right, never in the middle or the left....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom