Harry Potter or a 12 Gauge Shotgun

Who would Win Harry Potter or a 12 Gauge?

• Harry potter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12 Gauge

• wtf are u blabbing about?

• Febreeze powered ninja dinosaur mecha

• Total voters
Best answers
i know this is going WAY off topic which is why it is here... but this was brought to my attention to a couple of friends of mine while we were bored so now im bringing it here
who would win a 12 gauge shotgun or Harry potter?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That has got to be the single most retarded question I have seen in a looooong while.

But to answer the question, I would like to pick the 12 gauge, but come on, Harry is a friggin' wizard, he could turn the shotgun into a turkey if he really wanted to.

Best answers
I'd pick febreeze.... i mean....its febreeze.... it could defeat both harry potter and 12 gauge shot gun in one swoop...vote febreeze!!!

Best answers
ill go with a shotgun...cuaset he moement the trigger is pulled harry is a dead mofo...cuase i don't think he could cast a spell that fast ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate harry potter bashing, if any of you would bend your little minds slidely, enough to say, read a book, you would find out that harry potter is a good book, people who bash harry potter and have only seen the film or not even seen the film or the read the book and go die for all I care, also comapairing harry potter with lord of the rings is retarded

And to top all that, so is this question...

... oh and by the way harry potter would win cus he would just use a spell to turn the shotgun into a cat or something.

Oh and on a side note, is anyone useing the shotgun? cus im pretty sure a shotgun laying on the ground is no real threat to anyone

Best answers
Originally posted by b4k4^2

Oh and on a side note, is anyone useing the shotgun? cus im pretty sure a shotgun laying on the ground is no real threat to anyone

No no no, you see there are two people fighting, one with a shotgun in his hand and one swinging around harry Potter as a sword shown here:
O <---'You're a stick Harry'
O___ Harry--->O-|-<__|
|-| /\
/\

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I picked what are you blabbing about. Theo nly way Harry would win is if the books, movies and himself were actually satanic.

Best answers
OMG PEOPLE HARRY WOULD WIN ....UNLESS SOMONE WAS USING THE SHOTGUN.....YOU DIDNT SAY SOMONE hAD THE SHOTGUN......unless harry is such a dumb**** to enchant it to kill him

Best answers
How would Harry win? It takes him a good few seconds to cast a spell and only one quick pull of the trigger with the 12 gauge to blow him to bits.

Best answers
First off, the books pwn me, the films sucked. 1st sucked more.

It's all about stealth. U sneak up on that nerdy ****, blast him in the back of the head, it'll be one hell of a Skeli-Grow potion to get him back :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 8bit-Fighter
I'd pick febreeze.... i mean....its febreeze.... it could defeat both harry potter and 12 gauge shot gun in one swoop...vote febreeze!!!
yes we all know febreeze powered ninja dinosaur mecha own all :laff:

Best answers
i dont bash on harry potter i have read all the 4 books that have came out already (good might i add) but like is said it came up out of the blue so i just wonder what u all thought

*edit* yes someone is using the shotgun... it wouldnt win just laying there....

Best answers
never know i might :p
act of god......

but i chosse febreeze..er..etc....cause...yeah..er...whatever...

gandelf(Sp?) pwns harry..

bob the night clerk pwns harry and gandelf

Best answers
I'll use moves from Naruto, the Sexy no Jutsu to give Potter a projectile nosebleed and the Evil Windmill Shurikan on the gun.

Best answers
Hairy Putter would loose a gauge 12 could blow someone's head apart

Best answers
That would depend on whether or not the 12 guage had someone to fire it..seeing as any weapon is useless unless it has someone to use it ^_^.

Best answers
The Febreeze powered ninja dinosaur mecha is using it :S . I voted for 12 guage mainly out of spite for Potter. That's what you get for being lame, you little twerp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom