HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Halloween. WHat will you do?

• Trick or Treating. FREE CANDY!

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Handing out candy and watching CBS/ABC. Great Pumpkin FTW!

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Egging Houses. Brick Omlettes FTW!

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Halloween Party. Beer, chicks, and mayhem!

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Haunted House. No halloween is complete without a fresh crap stain in your underwear.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Horror Movies. A whole marathon of all 87 Jason movies.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • WoW/ESF/CS/FFXI/Checkers. I suck too much to celebrate.

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
Best answers
Meh, gonna read the collective works of H.P. Lovecraft. Might go down to the Cemetery to read them, but might just go into the forest. Undecided.

Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
I'm shocked as hell that no one made a Halloween topic. So, what will you do this Halloween night?
i'll say this day would be the embarassing day in all human life.....(i refuse to wear anything ridiculous in tonight.......i already had enough when lots of people laughed at me in last year......) i'd say these kid would feel embarassing when they grow up and see their dress like clown in halloween in their childhood photo.........i doubt they would tearing and sobbing at that time and regrat what they done and even hate their parent.......

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm going to get pretty ****ed up.
uncover bunker said:
i'll say this day would be the embarassing day in all human life.....(i refuse to wear anything ridiculous in tonight.......i already had enough when lots of people laughed at me in last year......) i'd say these kid would feel embarassing when they grow up and see their dress like clown in halloween in their childhood photo.........i doubt they would tearing and sobbing at that time and regrat what they done and even hate their parent.......
why would you hate your parents for dressing up as a kiddy thing when you were younger? I remember those as real fun times in my childhood.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
Yeah you've lost me. Halloween is SUPPOSED to be ridiculous. Since there wasn't enough kids coming to the house, I just grabbed a bag and got candy from houses. I was staggering around like a killer, 16 years old, a lone, while all the other trick or treaters were less than half my age. Now I see that has fun/funny, not embarrassing, so I don't know how silliness on Halloween can be foreign.

Best answers
Magus said:
I'm going to get pretty ****ed up.

why would you hate your parents for dressing up as a kiddy thing when you were younger? I remember those as real fun times in my childhood.
yep.......and it was painful...........been a laugh star in the house and facing ur pride flash in the toilet by ur family........nothing can been worst than that!! and still pain!!

Chakra-X said:
Yeah you've lost me. Halloween is SUPPOSED to be ridiculous. Since there wasn't enough kids coming to the house, I just grabbed a bag and got candy from houses. I was staggering around like a killer, 16 years old, a lone, while all the other trick or treaters were less than half my age. Now I see that has fun/funny, not embarrassing, so I don't know how silliness on Halloween can be foreign.
men...u r 16 yrs old.....and MUCH elder than i am...u shouldnt......... huhhh....nvm....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
men...u r 16 yrs old.....and MUCH elder than i am...u shouldnt......... huhhh....nvm....
You think that's old? Seniors come to school dressed in costume on Halloween. You seem to have a blatant misconception with age. Candy has no age limits.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
You think that's old? Seniors come to school dressed in costume on Halloween. You seem to have a blatant misconception with age. Candy has no age limits.
candy is use as buying......not as begging.....

beside....halloween is old fashion now...

remember!! this is 21st century...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im 23, and i just got back from trick or treating with my friends =).

your just jealous i have more candy than you =)

btw im not kidding XD, me and my buddies were just having a little halo 2
tournament and we got bored, so we grabbed some grocery store bags and
threw on random stuff and went to town,

i had an old school darth vader helmet and i borrowed my nephew's toy lightsaber,
I looked retarded, (picture darth vader with a beard sticking out of his helmet >_>)
but it was hella fun, saw alot of my other friends out doing the same too.

this is my pumpkin, post yours

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
candy is use as buying......not as begging.....

beside....halloween is old fashion now...

remember!! this is 21st century...
Halloween=Old Fashioned? Since when? The countless halloween decorations in the department stores, halloween commercials, and TV specials say the opposite.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Spend my halloween night watching onyl horror movies

Best answers
We dont celebrate Halloween here in finland T_T I've always wanted to dress up as some spooky monster and scare the **** out of the kids around here.

I just cried myself to sleep that night! :eek: not rili but meh. I was just chilling with my gf and couble of friends.. nothing special.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I went to the catacombs. Like a cave, but I voted for Haunted House , since that is the closest.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Halloween Party. Beer, chicks, and mayhem!

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where I live there is no Trick or Treating :cry: So like every weekends - party here I go. I just hope to see some nice kitties :devgrin:

from the news :D
AAAT LAAAST, the missing model :D:D:D:D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
31 halloween is the birthday of my best friend,(paco)me and other friends are goint to do a party for him.xD
Halloween Party. Beer, chicks, and mayhem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom