HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Halloween. WHat will you do?

• Trick or Treating. FREE CANDY!

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Handing out candy and watching CBS/ABC. Great Pumpkin FTW!

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Egging Houses. Brick Omlettes FTW!

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Halloween Party. Beer, chicks, and mayhem!

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Haunted House. No halloween is complete without a fresh crap stain in your underwear.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Horror Movies. A whole marathon of all 87 Jason movies.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • WoW/ESF/CS/FFXI/Checkers. I suck too much to celebrate.

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg......this thread was not used since 2006.....LOL

Best answers
Here in germany we laugh out loud if kids come and want candy or something... usually we just kick them out :D ... no, joke. Something ugly and not tasty is always there to give it away.;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zombie thread for Halloween?

It'll just be another Friday for me >_> So as usual, i'm just gonna get drunk :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh... and here i was thinking most of us were athiest or agnostic...

gotta love contradiction.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Not to start an argument, but most Holidays now are pretty secular these days.

That said, normally I'll close a zombie thread, but screw that, this is halloween baby!

What're all y'alls costumes gonna be? I'm probably going to be Hunter S. Thompson.

G
V costume is the best way to celebrate Haloween. Might post pics later.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I have never associated Halloween with any religion in my life. Maybe it's origin is nonsecular, but I just want to be Spider-Man =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have never associated Halloween with any religion in my life. Maybe it's origin is nonsecular, but I just want to be Spider-Man =/
It's derived from paganism. Just like Christmas.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Guy does Thriller acapella.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDkbNM6cgSI[/ame]
he can't really sing but the SFX arn't bad. I thought the Vincent Price laugh wasn't bad. Good effort, I heard it took him 2 months put it together.

I consider Thriller an un-official anthem for Halloween that's why I stuck it here.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe in "Halloween". I hate having kids in silly costumes coming to my door demanding sugar!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scare them away, then! :D

Best answers
Stuff has changed since 2 years ago. Halloween is somehow making an appearance all over the country, though not a single soul knows what exactly Halloween is. They all act retarded, demand free candy and decorate their house with ugly plastic spiders and bats, but the folklore behind it goes right over their heads.

This makes me hate Halloween. I detest celebrating holidays just for the sake of celebrating something with no regards to folklore or anything.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stuff has changed since 2 years ago. Halloween is somehow making an appearance all over the country, though not a single soul knows what exactly Halloween is. They all act retarded, demand free candy and decorate their house with ugly plastic spiders and bats, but the folklore behind it goes right over their heads.

This makes me hate Halloween. I detest celebrating holidays just for the sake of celebrating something with no regards to folklore or anything.
That's why many people love Halloween. It's pure fun.No gospels need to be sung. No ceremonies to attend. No religious tolerance. For one day I am allowed to put on a mask, don a new identity, and have it be normal. And there is candy everywhere!

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why many people love Halloween. It's pure fun.No gospels need to be sung. No ceremonies to attend. No religious tolerance. For one day I am allowed to put on a mask, don a new identity, and have it be normal. And there is candy everywhere!
the origin of halloween derived from a pagan custom, which was made "christian-like" by the catholic religion. following halloween is the ritual called all souls day, where people go to church to pray for their dead. people tend to be unaware of the origin of such a custom, and find the many symbols and practices of this event to be fun. people also commercialized this event to make money from people.

G

Happy Haloween.
Yeah if I bothered to straighten my hair it'd look less ridiculous, but whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom