[Old PotW] Happy Easter

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
What I meant was the positive reinforced side of the community, E.G. The Forums, RobiZ (lol)

I'm saying that some plebians on Facebook and ModDB are just people who are just aware of how long the development has been going on, NOT aware of anything else.

Think about the positives not the negatives.
I think you misunderstood, ModDB are the nicest people of them all :p

"You can have a hundred people shake your hand and say thank you but you will always remember the one that slaps you the most" - Some Guy, I forget

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You all mention the egg so much, but have you ever given it a second thougt?

The egg as all of you observed has no animations, but is in fact a fully working ingame character. It was done in less than 10 minutes time to boot. Sure it had Gokus Gokus character as a base, but adding in things like final flash or other attacks is a 1 line edit away. Has no one really questioned the ease of someone like me, who doesnt know the first thing about coding in a character, doing something like adding a whole new class with its own transformation and attacks?

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I think you misunderstood, ModDB are the nicest people of them all :p

"You can have a hundred people shake your hand and say thank you but you will always remember the one that slaps you the most" - Some Guy, I forget
Ok, whatever, all I'm saying is, just ignore the negative comments unless they are actually some constructive feedback. Focus on the positive feedback which I know you guys get alot.

Show more things, less tears. The community WILL improve over time if you give it some sugar.

I am no more
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok, whatever, all I'm saying is, just ignore the negative comments unless they are actually some constructive feedback. Focus on the positive feedback which I know you guys get alot.

Show more things, less tears. The community WILL improve over time if you give it some sugar.
YOUR POST COUNT IS 666.

Regardless. How easy will it be to add modded characters, when the game is released? Like if there's a group of people who want to make a new character(or character pack), how hard would it be to implement the new characters(despite the artistic aspects)

Last edited:
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You all mention the egg so much, but have you ever given it a second thougt?

The egg as all of you observed has no animations, but is in fact a fully working ingame character. It was done in less than 10 minutes time to boot. Sure it had Gokus Gokus character as a base, but adding in things like final flash or other attacks is a 1 line edit away. Has no one really questioned the ease of someone like me, who doesnt know the first thing about coding in a character, doing something like adding a whole new class with its own transformation and attacks?
It's kind of hard to make an assumption like that without context like that, honestly. I would imagine it's different in the new update now, but it was incredibly easy to swap models in the previous updates. I'm sure some people thought this was the case, instead of you simply creating a new class.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It's kind of hard to make an assumption like that without context like that, honestly. I would imagine it's different in the new update now, but it was incredibly easy to swap models in the previous updates. I'm sure some people thought this was the case, instead of you simply creating a new class.
I mentioned it multiple times really with no reaction any time. The Egg was essentially Goku. So it was Goku fighting Goku. Only both models were visible. Meaning the egg was either an alternate skin or a totally new class created in a vey short time by someone who has no access to the code.

Discord Member
Best answers
i think the ESF team just trolled us (responding to the video)

XD

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
lold at super saiyan egg

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Those "movement stripes", are they always straight?

Because it looks like a texture glitch to me instead of "movement" lines.
Well i know it's not a texture glitch but yeah... you get my point i hope.

Was a nice vid nontheless, didn't expect it to go ssj though.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Those "movement stripes", are they always straight?

Because it looks like a texture glitch to me instead of "movement" lines.
Well i know it's not a texture glitch but yeah... you get my point i hope.

Was a nice vid nontheless, didn't expect it to go ssj though.
Yeah, those look annoying lol..

Super elite
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Again. This was a good video. But I think the audience are getting angry, thinking that we're wasting their time and never release the game in 6 years.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Either they release it or not, atleast we get to see picture's of a game that could of been released :).

Best answers
Im pretty sure devs dont care about what you want. They are making esf:f for themselfs. Not for us. So, if they want they can say f u and we wount give you anything. because it's their efing game. No one pays them. And they don't care. The end. Nice vid tho. Cya.

Super elite
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh my god. I guess you're mad because they will never release it. But anyway... I am too done with waiting. It has been 5 years from now. I should get a life and stop worrying about the release.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're frustrated about how long the team is taking, then attempt to start being useful by learning something in a field that you could contribute to the game. Just sitting on your chair complaining on the forum about how the team apparently doesn't care about the community and about how long they're taking doesn't help at all and is ridiculous. Not only is it ridiculous, but it honestly makes you look stupid because of how ignorant the whole thing really is. You are literally gaining nothing by venting your frustrations and making outrageous claims like this, so why continue to pull this kind of attitude?

With that being said, let's get back on topic and not turn this into another discussion about how the team is somehow incompetent and full of community-hating devs because their release and PR schedule doesn't fit to your standards.

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Taaaank you! That was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwsome! It was RAW!!!! Or... was it hard boiled? Either way, I hope that egg is in the release, you just made a believer out of me! I don't know if it's just the nighttime lighting, but I can really see some work put into here since the new years trailer. Particles have been cleaned up nicely, certain animations I can see are still being worked on, but wow that kamehameha at the end. Wait... was that CHI CHI?!?!?!?!

--- edit ---

Again. This was a good video. But I think the audience are getting angry, thinking that we're wasting their time and never release the game in 6 years.
Six years and you are already crying like gotenks getting spanked by bills? Common man. Eat some damn putting and suck it up. I've been going on ten now. And I'm sure for others it's been longer. We're in this together now. All the haters, all the devs, all the griefers, and optimistic fans! ESFOREVER!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Isnt the reason, if they accepted fund's for the game, that mean's they would get shut down 100%? Or another reason, they wont release cause its not finish, or.... they will get shut down, so the real creator's of dbz told them to not release the game, possibly copyright issues.

Last edited:
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I think that the only thing that bothers me about all this waiting for so many years, is that I can't do nothing to help the team in the development...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom