[Old PotW] Happy Easter

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well thing is some animations are there, just not called in game. And DT is doing a fine job along with Masta.

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
There are a handful of subtle nuances that I am forced to admit made me more than a little wet. But then my hyper-neurotic self was forced to face the ball-shrivelling truth that is the recent PR mode.

Just because you intended to be clever doesnโ€™t mean you will be perceived as clever, for all sorts of reasons. Most of them as dispensable and hollow as the PR/updates around here. Mostly.

I am honestly shocked you didn't battle it out with the incredible fighting candy, just so the footage could be even more needlessly obfuscated. You put so much more effort into maintaining an extraneous veil than just being aptly transparent that it makes you appear increasingly vapid. This is concerning, because I know for a fact the culture and work that goes on behind the curtain, and this sort of stunt is belittling. This is not you. You are capable of far, far more puerile hilarity!

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
There are a handful of subtle nuances that I am forced to admit made me more than a little wet. But then my hyper-neurotic self was forced to face the ball-shrivelling truth that is the recent PR mode.

Just because you intended to be clever doesnโ€™t mean you will be perceived as clever, for all sorts of reasons. Most of them as dispensable and hollow as the PR/updates around here. Mostly.

I am honestly shocked you didn't battle it out with the incredible fighting candy, just so the footage could be even more needlessly obfuscated. You put so much more effort into maintaining an extraneous veil than just being aptly transparent that it makes you appear increasingly vapid. This is concerning, because I know for a fact the culture and work that goes on behind the curtain, and this sort of stunt is belittling. This is not you. You are capable of far, far more puerile hilarity!
Not sure if you're telling us to be more stupid or less stupid

Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
I think it's a cry for help because of drug abuse XD

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I was entertaining my ambivalence until it reached a consensus - you sh*t me to tears with inane bullsh*t, but when you make me laugh it's all cool... But then I had to spell it out after putting it so aptly, so now I'm just opting for c*nt mode. So put on your big girl panties and have a sense of humour about yourselves.

If you're going to be stupid, it helps to actually be funny and not just funny-looking. There's a time and place for being puerile. But being blatantly evasive when it comes to PR is just stupid. Did George R. R. Martin join the team or something?

Less needless stupid, More honest substance. No more floppy weeners.

I hope that helps reading between the lines. Seriously, are peoples' brains limited to 90 characters of txtese or something? Learn to Engrish. Glean, motherf*ckers, glean!

Oh, and PS - Sober people die everyday.

...HELP?

Last edited:
Best answers
I was entertaining my ambivalence until it reached a consensus - you sh*t me to tears with inane bullsh*t, but when you make me laugh it's all cool... But then I had to spell it out after putting it so aptly, so now I'm just opting for c*nt mode. So put on your big girl panties and have a sense of humour about yourselves.

If you're going to be stupid, it helps to actually be funny and not just funny-looking. There's a time and place for being puerile. But being blatantly evasive when it comes to PR is just stupid. Did George R. R. Martin join the team or something?

I hope that helps reading between the lines. Seriously, are peoples' brains limited to 90 characters of txtese or something? Learn to Engrish. Glean, motherf*ckers, glean!

...HELP?

speak plainly, fgt

Best answers

...HELP?
I kinda didn't understand a shit

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Wow, I go AFK for a month to come back to this?
What else was you expecting? Anyways Deverz nice shit! i loved it lol, and that egg made me laugh hard as **** but nice shit Only down side i seen idk if it was a bug or not, was a big black tail like from your dashes...

Best answers
I wasn't expecting a new trailer! It was quite the pleasant surprise.

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers

Oh, and PS - Sober people die everyday.[/SIZE]
Cool

First of all not even my stunt, Grega's the camera man (Everyone thanking me needs to thank him too)
Second apart from the egg instead of goku or someone else this is an actual gameplay video what's the problem with making it fun for a holiday event?

And then there were none.
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I just....wow.
That was beautiful. All eggs aside it was a pretty amazing gift to see the new video.
Well done ESF team, well done.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm pleased to see you guys actually released something this time, nice work.

This is an example of why you should open to the community a bit more. People are more understanding now, I saw your Goku model not having all his animations but that doesn't bother me because I know it isn't a finished game. The only thing I disliked and I can tell you right off the bat why some people were disappointed in this was because of the Egg. It's funny but you could of atleast put this in Goku's POV. This Egg has no animations therefor watching it is at best sub-par entertainment. Goku has little animations too but atleast he isnt an egg with zero animations. But over and all I'm happy you released something.

Just open up a bit more, release videos like this alot more, tell us MORE things. If you wonder why the community is so hardened up about everything it's because some of them have been waiting years with no details or closure about the game/mod. Thanks for the video. And I know this will sound venal but DO MOAR

I'm gone now, as said I've kind of lost hope for this forum. (For reasons some of you should know) and this is probably going to be my last post. But take it as a grain of salt. Contrary to Raven's belief. The Community is love, and is life, cherish them.

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Contrary to Raven's belief. The Community is love, and is life, cherish them.
Partly true, Mostly wrong

Facebook is prime example, Youtube is secondary. ModDB is the tamest of the bunch

I do want to release content like this more but the internal backlash for showing a bug or glitch is high, the external backlash for doing anything other than releasing the game (or so it seems) is even higher

I do what I can but it's either too much or not enough

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Partly true, Mostly wrong

Facebook is prime example, Youtube is secondary. ModDB is the tamest of the bunch

I do want to release content like this more but the internal backlash for showing a bug or glitch is high, the external backlash for doing anything other than releasing the game (or so it seems) is even higher

I do what I can but it's either too much or not enough
What I meant was the positive reinforced side of the community, E.G. The Forums, RobiZ (lol)

I'm saying that some plebians on Facebook and ModDB are just people who are just aware of how long the development has been going on, NOT aware of anything else.

Think about the positives not the negatives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom