Happy Birthday to Shadi

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a cold dark night 16 years ago. I was just seven years old at the time, but when I saw her walk onto the stage of that strip club, I knew it was love at first sight. I watched her eagerly as she caressed that pole like her life depended on it. I knew at that moment that she just might be the one. I tried to get her attention by shouting at her, but the place was so packed and noisy that she didn't seem to notice me. I knew I had to do something, so I dug in deep into my pocket and grabbed a few crumpled old dollar bills that I had saved for just such an emergency. I hastily threw them at her. She bent over awkwardly to pick them up, and that's when we caught eyes. I smiled at her. She smiled and winked at me. We had an instant connection, and one thing led to another, and, well...

I don't remember her name, but I cherish the memory of that night and the treasure that she gave to me. Shadi, I love you son, and happy 16th birthday.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy Birthday Shadiman!

Make your dad proud, kay!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy B-day Shadi!

It is now your coming of age! You must buy a sword and a loin clothe and survive in the forest for the next month.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I am 16, no doubt. Don't look at my profile, pure blasphemy.

Thanks a lot Sub, that day is unforgettable. I love you from the bottom of my genitals.

Thanks to Z and Death, and thanks in advance to the rest.. I'll prolly make a thank post more later because I feel like a jerk if I don't!

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Shadi is actually 19 today. Happy birthday buddy.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Happy Birthday you ****!

Where are the beers?

2D god
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
even if you hated me and told me some nasty **** because of the signature, I still wish you a happy birthday. Hopefully you will like the next signature I make for you better than this one... so happy bday Shadi

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate Shadi's signature.

2D god
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
By the way I'm quite suprised most of you didn't get the joke about the whole signature part... with the ammount of sarcasm that goes around here, I've expected you guys to figure it out :D Shadi never said any bad stuff, he even said he loves me for it but he refused to use it since he realized he would make the other forum members jealous... true story.

Happy bday Shadi :D Keep doing what you're doing to keep ESF alive!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
By the way I'm quite suprised most of you didn't get the joke about the whole signature part... with the ammount of sarcasm that goes around here, I've expected you guys to figure it out :D Shadi never said any bad stuff, he even said he loves me for it but he refused to use it since he realized he would make the other forum members jealous... true story.

Happy bday Shadi :D Keep doing what you're doing to keep ESF alive!
Right back at you :p

sg2

Best answers
It is my responsibility to congratulate you a happy ****ing birthday, Shadi. Now cry. CRY LIKE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN! ...

... of tears of joy and happiness.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
happy birthday broskeetskeetskeet

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member