Happy Birthday...Chakra-X!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy 15th buddy, have a good one doing whatever the hell 15 year olds do on their birthday o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh you cazy europeans and your ahread of time.. Its still the 10th here o_O

Happy birthday Chakra!!1! Have a good one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe Euro-Chakra-X is 15, but USA-Chakra-X still needs to wait a day, but thanks anyway!

After seeing a horde of birthday threads, I thought "hmm, will I get one?" and it turns out I did...The bad part is, I have no idea what the hell I want for my birthday since there is like nothing new out that is actually worth having. And I was hoping I'd have Sonic picture, so thank you Saiyan OVerlord :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Maybe Euro-Chakra-X is 15, but USA-Chakra-X still needs to wait a day, but thanks anyway!

After seeing a horde of birthday threads, I thought "hmm, will I get one?" and it turns out I did...The bad part is, I have no idea what the hell I want for my birthday since there is like nothing new out that is actually worth having. And I was hoping I'd have Sonic picture, so thank you Saiyan Overlord :yes:
No problem ;).

Now what part of the cake you want , that hat (I might eat the hat , i enjoy eating hats =P) , the eyes , the back , the nose or the mouth ?.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not worthy of bitting Sonic's face.

And thanks for the picture Ravendust :], my eyes let me enjoy her.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy Birthday Chakra! Next summer I'll come by and take you and Magus to England where we can get drunk with Madax, David and Ravendust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom