Happy Birthday...Chakra-X!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy 15th buddy, have a good one doing whatever the hell 15 year olds do on their birthday o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh you cazy europeans and your ahread of time.. Its still the 10th here o_O

Happy birthday Chakra!!1! Have a good one.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy birthday, Chakra-X. Have a good one :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe Euro-Chakra-X is 15, but USA-Chakra-X still needs to wait a day, but thanks anyway!

After seeing a horde of birthday threads, I thought "hmm, will I get one?" and it turns out I did...The bad part is, I have no idea what the hell I want for my birthday since there is like nothing new out that is actually worth having. And I was hoping I'd have Sonic picture, so thank you Saiyan OVerlord :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Maybe Euro-Chakra-X is 15, but USA-Chakra-X still needs to wait a day, but thanks anyway!

After seeing a horde of birthday threads, I thought "hmm, will I get one?" and it turns out I did...The bad part is, I have no idea what the hell I want for my birthday since there is like nothing new out that is actually worth having. And I was hoping I'd have Sonic picture, so thank you Saiyan Overlord :yes:
No problem ;).

Now what part of the cake you want , that hat (I might eat the hat , i enjoy eating hats =P) , the eyes , the back , the nose or the mouth ?.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not worthy of bitting Sonic's face.

And thanks for the picture Ravendust :], my eyes let me enjoy her.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy Birthday Chakra! Next summer I'll come by and take you and Magus to England where we can get drunk with Madax, David and Ravendust!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy birthday man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)