• Metroid

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never played Halo, but I have a feeling it just isn't as immersive. I loved the 2d Metroids and own them all in one form or another, and the 3d while a different feel, was pretty nice. I like having to explore places and make note if a certain item I haven't gotten yet will get me through that area then try to remember where it was I needed to go after getting the item. That, and in Metroid Prime, I liked being able to scan all sorts of things. I actually LOLed when it came to the entry about the space pirates trying to replicate the morph ball. I do wish that it wouldn't have been so direct with some of the bosses weaknesses when you scanned them, though :(

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got to vote for Halo on this one. I never liked the 2D metriods, they didn't appeal to me. I've only played the newer metriods for a little while, but I've played through both Halo 1 and 2. While Halo 1 / 2 aren't exactly great games, their decent, better than the 3d metriods imo.

Best answers
Ohhh, this is a hard one. I would have to vote for Halo though. That game is really something special in my eyes :D :D

But that's only because I havn't played the 3D Metroid. But for now, Halo has sealed my vote.

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, I hate Halo and everything about it - I have no idea why it's insanely popular. I enjoyed some of the older Metroid games however, so it gets my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom