halo on players heds at spawn

Best answers
can dudes wit te rings on there heds atk wile invurnible or only trans/look around o_O cause i cant rid mysef of te thought of maken som noobie hit me wit his charged beem when i spawn then giv him 5 secs of a living hel :p

Best answers
I think he is asking can you attack during your invincible spawn period in 1.2.
I presume you can but it'll probably be such a short period that you won't have time to use it as a weapon, it's more to prevent spawn killing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it should be 2.5 seconds because then, by the time the guy gets to you or charges a beam it will wear off. The only way he could get you before he ran out of time would be using a kiball, which you could easily block or just take the miniscule amount of damage.

Sound Artist
Best answers
You can set the respawn invincibility time but i think default is 4 seconds. You cannot attack when your Halo'd, all you can do is fly and swoop around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FreeDoM said:
You can set the respawn invincibility time but i think default is 4 seconds. You cannot attack when your Halo'd, all you can do is fly and swoop around.
/me adds:

during this time you run around without "weapons" ... you can do everything (except using attacks/ moves)

and

during this time you can't get caught by a meleeing enemy, and an enemies beam won't hurt you (point of this feature ;))

the time will be a CVAR and changeable in HL server menu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom