Halo 2 Article

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno if anyone has read it yet, but the article about Halo 2 in Electronic Gaming Monthly is f*ckin awesome!! It tells u a lot about the new game, and it has screenshots of new models!! It's crazy how great the new models look!! There is so much attention to detail, but it has about the same or less polys in some cases than the original Halo!! So, if u can, get ure hands on the latest Electronic Gaming Monthly!!

Best answers
The new Halo sounds pretty friggin wild!, I've seen some about it on sites and in some mags and i can't wait, it looks like its gonna be a beautiful game!.

by the way, just thought i'd ask, dude have you ever seen the ending in Legendary of the first Halo? (I think its only in the Legendary mode, but i'm not sure, I've only beaten it in legendary).

Best answers
I'm still mad at Bungie and Microsoft for releasing the first Halo onto the X-Box. Especially since I've been following it since I first saw the screenshot on the back of my Voodoo 5 box. I was honestly hoping for a Halo version for the PC this summer. Who the hell wants to play a first person shooter with a gamepad? If I can't use my Optical Mouse its not worth it. ---END RANT

Best answers
those with skillz can play any FPS with or without key board and optic mouse

no i D/L the trailer of Halo2 and i had an orgasm just watching it

hey if you like post

but if you dont just dont post

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
why cant they make it for ps2!!!!?!?!?!?!?!
the PS2 wouldnt be able to run it to its max capibilty,but now with dynamic lighting and better graphics its gonna be a hard one to beat Xbox.

Best answers
PS2 LMAO there is no way they can make it on that Xbox uses the hard drive too make things better so :p PS2 and Gamecube

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i got that mag. but my friend has it now ;/ :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh my god the xbox and the ps2 arnt that different its not like the xbox has some magic technology in it that makes it a million times better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I agree with hibiki, I mean, the graphics for mgs2. Those are awesome!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
oh my god the xbox and the ps2 arnt that different its not like the xbox has some magic technology in it that makes it a million times better
yes it does... :S

Best answers
Originally posted by Big J:
PS2 LMAO there is no way they can make it on that Xbox uses the hard drive too make things better so PS2 and Gamecube
Um, Xbox is not that better than PS2, and if you ask me (and if you research the technology as well), gamecube and xbox are pretty much equal in power (in other words, you can't tell the difference between them). If you can tell the difference, it is because of either poor development of a game on one console and a better development of a game on the other console. But Halo CAN be made pretty much the same on gamecube and xbox (the most of a difference would be there would be some minor loading in levels since no harddrive). Besides, if you ask me, Star Fox adventures has better graphics than halo does, and rogue leader has probably the same. But I didn't put them next to each other and compared them at the same time, I just compared them from memory, so don't take those comparisons too seriously :D .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15

Um, Xbox is not that better than PS2, and if you ask me (and if you research the technology as well), gamecube and xbox are pretty much equal in power (in other words, you can't tell the difference between them). If you can tell the difference, it is because of either poor development of a game on one console and a better development of a game on the other console. But Halo CAN be made pretty much the same on gamecube and xbox (the most of a difference would be there would be some minor loading in levels since no harddrive). Besides, if you ask me, Star Fox adventures has better graphics than halo does, and rogue leader has probably the same. But I didn't put them next to each other and compared them at the same time, I just compared them from memory, so don't take those comparisons too seriously :D .
wtf are you talking about.......xbox has 10x more power then the cube.......games have to be reduced in gfx to be put on the ps2....and the cube so xbox is by far better... ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And notice that whenever u see a commercial for a game that comes out on XBox, PS2, and Gamecube, they always show ingame footage from the XBox!! Geee.........I wonder why?!?! :p
Besides, if you ask me, Star Fox adventures has better graphics than halo does, and rogue leader has probably the same.
Ahhhh........yes, my good friend, but have you seen Halo 2?!?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom