Halloween Weekend

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
That's the thing, we already have a holiday where kids ring the doorbell to get free candy, it's called "Drie Koningen" (Three Kings) and it annoys the hell out of me (buy your own candy!)
So that is what its called in Belgium huh?

Its called "st Maarten" here. (netherlands)

Kids go sing (ear deafening screaming), and then to make them stop you have to give them candy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think in Latin America it's called Day of the Dead.

Best answers
Hmm.. Today, I shall be playing Dawn of War: Dark Crusade all day. Tomorrow, my girlfriend shall spend the day at my house; we'll probably watch a few movies. Thats about it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh come on, costumes are costumes, especially for little kids. It's not until you're older that you really have the ability/desire to get better stuff :p Anyway, I tracked down some photos of my costume (Seifer Almasy from Final Fantasy VIII). I especially like the blurry one since it looks cool and isn't shopped. Someone just overexposed the hell out of it on accident :p Anyway, for tonight though, I'm not really gonna bother with makeup, the sword, the hair, or the necklace. Lazy :p

-Karrde-

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
I think in Latin America it's called Day of the Dead.
Day of the Dead is a different Holiday around the same time. Kind of wierd considering that it's an Ancient Aztec holiday while Halloween has it's roots across the pond.

In any case, I'm going to be a pirate yet again, but I've made a few modifications to my costume of last year.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao opti <3

I'm going to do the same thing this year that I did every year prior. I'm going to dress up as the pink ranger, get my ****ing candy *****es. Then dress up as the high scream ghost from scarey movie, and get my ****in' candeh! o/

Then I'm going to put on my ninja costume....and get candy

And if it's not too late, my pirate costume :x

And then i'll have more candy than I'll know what to do with :x

Best answers
I've been back from a halloween party in germany.I'm sooo ****in' drunk and I can say,Halloween is nice:)
me and 4 friends did a nice "costume".We've been a Black Metal Band(Corpse Paint like Immortal:D) and our name is/was "Christ Slaughter".****!
Drinkin' in Germany with 18 rocks:D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Oh come on, costumes are costumes, especially for little kids. It's not until you're older that you really have the ability/desire to get better stuff :p Anyway, I tracked down some photos of my costume (Seifer Almasy from Final Fantasy VIII). I especially like the blurry one since it looks cool and isn't shopped. Someone just overexposed the hell out of it on accident :p Anyway, for tonight though, I'm not really gonna bother with makeup, the sword, the hair, or the necklace. Lazy :p

-Karrde-
I saw a guy with an awesome Cloud costume last night. 6' sword and everything.

I also saw what I am going to make next year for my costume: Optimus Prime.

Best answers
did nothing this year think last year i went somewhere as darthmaul but memory is fuzzy, got to love drinking aye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom