Halloween outfits

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got back from a halloween party last night. I spent all afternoon yesterday rebuilding my linolium lorica segmentata from last halloween. I should have a ton of interesting pics to share once I get them from everybody.

Im sure lots of people had a blast this weekend, so lets get some stories going!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I went to a Halloween party on Thursday and have another planned for tomorrow (which is actually Halloween so i'll be in costume).

Orion, thanks for the link but I made my own with the deadline in mind, it still looks good. I wish I had the red waistcoat to finish it off though =P I'll put up some pics on Tuesday morning to spook you all with :[

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I went as an Agent from the Matrix films. Most people didnt seem to get it, but I like it. Here's a pic of myself (left) and my friend Tonia (right)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, I wanted to kick it off...

Oh well, i'm heading out to a Halloween party now dressed as a vampire, so I leave you with:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I changed costume.. I got a blow up costume, you put it on, press the "on" button, and you inflate. Its a sumo wrestler. It had a head piece too that blew up, it was really funny.. Ill show a pic later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually found the time to repair my costume from last year (okay, I skipped a math review, but whatever).

Heres me in my costume, not aware how drunk I look giving the camera that dirty look. This was after only 3 beers.

Horray for Kokanee! I got the one on the left, holding the cooler. Giggity, giggity!

There are more, but the person with the camera has yet to upload them.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I am the pirate in the picture. I've got a couple pictures sitting on my camera and in another friends film, and I think those look better so I'll post them when I get the ability to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom