Halloween outfits

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to recycle a few old costumes. For anime club I'm just reusing my Ginji Amano (Get Backers) csotume, and for other purposes, I'm using my Spanish Inqusition (Monty Python's Flying Circus) costume.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please tell me you all aren't 'trick-or-treating'.

Last time I checked Trick or Treating was for little kids, but lately I've noticed people ages 16+ going out and doing it. IMHO it's fine if you're taking your little sibling(s) but c'mon.

As for dressing up and going to 'olda' people clubs n what not, that's fine n dandy. But honestly, I haven't went out for candy since I was 12.

But, if I knew of a good underage club (14-20) that had some halloween thing going on, I'd probably go as...either Lab Coat Clad Freeman or ...hmm a serial rapist (wouldn't have to do anything special for that, would I Magus? *eyes*)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

close enough. take away the brown shag and leave the black costume. So its a ghostly black thing with glowing red eyes.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:

Last time I checked Trick or Treating was for little kids, but lately I've noticed people ages 16+ going out and doing it. IMHO it's fine if you're taking your little sibling(s) but c'mon.

As for dressing up and going to 'olda' people clubs n what not, that's fine n dandy. But honestly, I haven't went out for candy since I was 12.

But, if I knew of a good underage club (14-20) that had some halloween thing going on, I'd probably go as...either Lab Coat Clad Freeman or ...hmm a serial rapist (wouldn't have to do anything special for that, would I Magus? *eyes*)
Costume = Half-price for booze where I live.

Annie

A
I'm going as myself...scary I know
I believe my roomate is going to be a french maid...she's all for the "girls can get away with dressing slutty on halloween" thing, so...if I was a lesbian I'd be pretty damn excited

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im about going as a <b>PLayboy Bunny</b> <_< .... all girll will fall at me... all those sweets :D

or shall i better call it <b> P.I.M.P.</b> see what i mean ;P?

Best answers
I don't know if i ever have posted my "bubbette picture" but if you guys EVER EVER..............EVER want to see a 350 poound italian dressed in drag...feel free to ask

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pics pls.

Dear God, save my soul for asking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orion, where did you get that costume? I want it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't celebrate Halloween over here, but if I were to dress up, I'd most likely go as Neo.

I have the coat, I have the shades, I have the figure.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
We don't celebrate Halloween over here, but if I were to dress up, I'd most likely go as Neo.

I have the coat, I have the shades, I have the figure.
Wow your life must suck. Well. Not suck, but hell your missing out on free candy!!!!!!!!!!!

Dewd In Ћe Newd said:

You kiddin' me? Of course I'm going! Man, if there is one day out of the year I get free candy from complete and total strangers by god i'm going to take advantage of it!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phoenix does it for the children. If you know what I mean. You know. Right? You know, right?

Im thinking I shouldnt wear my Superman outfit this year since someone appears to have "hulked out" while wearing it. So. Im either going as Jesus or as Jesus's brother, Craig.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say go as Jesus. It suits you more. Besides your brother is a jackass >.> ****ing cheats at poker.

In any case. I was thinking of going as Cinderella just for ****s sake. That- and I want to see all the wierd reactions I get from people/adults/morons/you/significant others etc.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you going to do about the hair? And the beautiful flowing dress? Surely you're not willing to spend your entire life as a maid just so your faery god mother can use her magic stick on you <_<.

I have finished putting my costume together. I may or may not wear an eyepatch. Why would I wear one? Its a war wound from one of Jesus's many battles in space against the evil Space Cyborg Vampire Demon Wolves from the future.

Best answers
I plan on going as Jesus. With a bloody bastard sword to aid me in my smiting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think i'll do what i did last year, Get out the old Bakers outfit and fake 'tash, always a winner with the vampire chicks.

Best answers
IL probably go in my work clothes..with some extra stuff on it to scare the kids :p il post a pic tomorow^^ halloween is tomorow for us >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
what a ton of liquor does to you
L-O-L

I could of sword the object of halloween was to be scary, not hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom