half life

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloading Half-Life is quite illegal, and such talk is not allowed on these forums. Your best and easiest solution is to buy it from your nearest PC retailer, it's a cheap game, now, and you get a legit CD Key without the hassle of more warez and having trouble playing online.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is only one way to download Half-Life for free, goto http://www.steampowered.com and download steam. That version of Half-Life currently doesn't have mod support, but you can downlaod the 3 free mods it offers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No there isn't away you could download it from anyware cuz just some sites have it!! but yeah you can download the full version...
Ya just buy the thing cuz then youl have a valid cd key unlike me I just want a key generater cuz someone is using my key can someone help me?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just buy the game, it's cheap. Talk of warez can get us into a lot of trouble with the law, so lets not talk about it, okay? And Cruzharo, don't be asking for Key Generators for the same reason above...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
huh it;s not cheap any more ive been to 5 diff video game store's and none of them sale half life on it's own any more just in some bundle that cost $50.00

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just buy it online like X-iT_W0uN|) sayed!!
sayainKIlller you started this thread you don't even post in why not??

Best answers
Cruzharo said:
Just buy it online like X-iT_W0uN|) sayed!!
sayainKIlller you started this thread you don't even post in why not??
im new to the board so im tryin to learn how to do stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom