Half-Life Prices

K

Best answers
well im gonna get halflife next week but all the stores ive asked have it for 20 dollars and im talkin about the gameof the year edition so far ive called bestbuy,compusa,and walmart they all have it for 20 dollars but i know it costs less and i think im being ripped off so if anyone knows were to get it for a petter price please respond

ps.i live in las vegas, nevada USA

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a really good price for it. If you are to cheap to pay only $20 for HL then do not buy it. The only way I see you getting it for a cheaper price is if you get it from a second hand store.. but then you will not be able to play online.

K

Best answers
lol no im not cheap but a friend told me he got it for 10 bucks in california guess ill just have to pay 20 bucks

ps.i was thinkin of buyin it of e-bay but then i noticed that they could just write down the cdkey and then they could sell the cd but keep the game and the cd-key

Best answers
go to www.gohastings.com i got my extra copy for 8 bucks brand new and i think that included shipping im not sure tho...but even so it didnt come out to any more that 10...enjoy!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mine was 10 for the gameof the year edition, wich has 4 cd's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i bought it in free record shop in holland.
but i dont know if that company is in your country to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom