Half-Life Monsters

Best answers
I just remembered that in CS you can add these half life monsters that come and attack you they have lower health than normal and they dissapear after dying and there are different levels of them. I was thinking it would be cool if esf added something like this later on. Their own version though with saibamen and other creatures like that or even some humans some with ki atacks and some with guns that way you have somethin to do when your bored. Just genocide a bunch of semi bots.And just like the halflife monsters there should be different levels like humans at the bottom then saibamen then some other thingsthen some cell jrs and then for a god like form like the dragon.

well something along those lines...

Best answers
how do u add monsters to a CS game?tell me plz.also thats a good idea bout the sibamen,alsdo it can be cell juniors,frieza's henchmen and ghost kamikazes

Best answers
This would be a cool feature especially if you are alone on a server. So you would not be bored to death...

Best answers
If you were alone on a sever and just killing these things would that make you gain power or would your power go back to normal when a person connects and when do they go away when another person enters the game.

Best answers
I guess it would be better if you would not gain power, since it would be unfair then for the new guy

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ITs a metamod plugin (like adminmod plugin)
go to www.metamod.org and get the thingy.

Metamod doesnt work for the new esf, so either you have no new attacks(and have monsters) or jsut wait for metamod to upgrade

Best answers
ive tried metamod with firearms, it works nicely there. but yeah sound alright. but not as much of a laugh as playin half-life but with esf gameplay. hehehehehe, imagine melee against troopers and stuff and beaming aliens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom