Half-life cd key

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of a sudden I try to go on and blast some other noobs and it is asking me for my cd key which I had put in about a week ago andnow I don't have the key because I put the case on the ground and my little puppy dog pissed on. Please help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can get a new one from sierra/valve
but that´s expensive
just get a budget-version of hl (10$ or something like that)

Best answers
WELL, if your asking for warez or some key generators, this isn't the place to ask for it... but if your looking for advice for what to do, ill give you some options :

1.Find the pissed on CD Key and try to read it.
2.Buy another Half Life.

Sorry but that's the only option, unless you know how to get into your registry and find your key, which I wont say how to do...

and Nazghul, that was total spam, try not to do it...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, step by step, go into the registry

1. Start Menu
2. Hit run
3. Type "regedit" *note* quotes are optional
4. Go into HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\Half-Life\Settings
5. On the right, look for a file called "key"
6. Your Done.
7. If this file is not there or is empty, you installed something that wrote over your cd key.

I am not responsible for any hamr/damage you do to your computer while in the registry, don't try to change anything, follow the steps exactly, and you will be fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u reged with sierra u can phone the up and they will send u the cd key, but if your a lil ******* whos not payed for it, the u will have to buy it.

Best answers
come on. half-life. HALF-LIFE! 4 years old. 10 $ dollars and u have the game which guarenting u fun! allways servers, good servers, a lot of players, isnt that worth 10 $??? we are speaking about 10$!!! u work for it one day! or u ask someone in your family to give u 10$.u can give him/her the money back.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hl might be 4 years old.......but its very popular its still 30$

WELL, if your asking for warez or some key generators, this isn't the place to ask for it...

key generators only work for singel player so even if he had one he couldnt play online :S

Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
hl might be 4 years old.......but its very popular its still 30$

key generators only work for singel player so even if he had one he couldnt play online :S
in germany you can get it for 10 euro thats 10 dollars. but i say: it is worth its money. hl will be played in future, just like the old school games like dn3d, elite, doom, etc. but with the exception that you can easily join a server and in under a minute! u can play it on old pc, (pentium 200) and it simply makes fun. the modding scene isnt finished yet. just like natural selection. it brings new features which never were implented in hl. and esf. what will be the next mod with new improvement ideas???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh. Its so cheap now. (not that I had it just now. have it for 4 years. versiosn 1.005. Man.)

I say rebuy yeh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just close this thread, because i'm visiting my cuz in massachusets and he has it so i'll just ask him for it.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom