half life 2

Best answers
I just saw the coolest promoes for half life two, and you know what I saw? 5000+ polies per model. That equals Hugely amazing models, especialy if esf makes a mod for it, and I also said it has a modding program that comes with it.

Best answers
Thats sounds great like a must buy but can it compare to unreal i hope so. Can't wait tell it comes out. do u know the story that half life 2 is going to be base on if u do please tell me..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg omg omg! DAMMMMMM!
half life 2 is probally gonna be once again the greatest and most polular game...
this time its based on a city in the edge of the end of destruction... the headcrabs ar back ^_^
the models are HIGH poly... every time you shoot one... it leaves bullet holes :eek:
people tend to hang out of windows screaming for help... gives you the creeps
AI is no the best, they wont just run headfirst into trouble now... they will find ways around things and can hear you too...
its going to be the strongest game out... its stronger that uk2003 and doom 3... and best of all... its low requirements!
trust me... ive seen the pictures, read the reviews, heard the leaks.. this will knock the pants off all opponents... once again, valve pull of a super game ^_^

Best answers
dam sounds like fun can't wait tell it come out and u said low rewuirements. thats great cause i can play a great game while not having to buy a new com. valve done made a super game. Only if it was coming out sooner.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres rumours going around that i caught about it coming out this september!!!!!
anyways... i just gave out alot of classified infomation there,.. im shure the patriots are following me, damm the patriots!

Best answers
LOL i got your back. i wish it was coming out sooner but hey great games take time. This is going to be a must have. Do any one know when the demo comes out so we can get a try a this game?

Best answers
i dont think half life 2 will be that good, first person shooters are too boring now, too many of them. I want to see the what the modding and multiplayer thing is like.

Also most of hte HL community will go bcos they are using illegal cd-keys lol

Best answers
Sweet HL2 is going to rock!!!! I cant wait for it to come out with those little tid bits of information. Heheheh.....but damn head crabs jump from nowhere -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the headcrabs kick ass now.... the dont hump your leg now... they run away if you got a big gun ^_^
if they find humans.. they kill em and posses them... if you still got a big gun the will pick up barrels and other stuff and throw em at you while running away ^_^

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
omg omg omg! DAMMMMMM!
half life 2 is probally gonna be once again the greatest and most polular game...
this time its based on a city in the edge of the end of destruction... the headcrabs ar back ^_^
the models are HIGH poly... every time you shoot one... it leaves bullet holes :eek:
people tend to hang out of windows screaming for help... gives you the creeps
AI is no the best, they wont just run headfirst into trouble now... they will find ways around things and can hear you too...
its going to be the strongest game out... its stronger that uk2003 and doom 3... and best of all... its low requirements!
trust me... ive seen the pictures, read the reviews, heard the leaks.. this will knock the pants off all opponents... once again, valve pull of a super game ^_^

whoa its funny you read reveiws and hell preveiws before the game and Valve's Doug Lombardi sent along the following:
Half-Life 2 will be shown at this year's
Electronic Entertainment Expo.
So all these wacky rumors should be cleared up by
May 14th.
UPDATE: Gamer.nl has publicly leaked two bits of
information: the first is that the magazine
embargo ends on April 28th, so magazines can
publish their Half-Life 2 articles after this
date. It's already been shown to certain members
of the press.

They also leaked the big news we hinted at before:
Half-Life 2 will be released this year.

It should also be noted that this is pretty much
the first official mention of Half-Life 2's
existence from Valve.

its impossible to get your magazine because of it.
unless you work for pcgamer . Ya you could have read the scans but thats not all the 14 pages of info most magazines will be comming out with. The parts of the scans i read were its moddability textures and so on. I hope it will be a good game and yes the release date is september 30th (first line on the scan). I hope valve doesnt pull an unreal 2 but they have been working on it for 5 years using hl1 profits =)

Best answers
I read about Half-Life 2 in PCGameplay, everything in the level is realistic and just cool, if you throw a nade against a computer it will fly of instead of doing nothing and it depends on how you throw the grenade !!! O_O
And in other mathers, just change the HL1 engine to HL2 engine !!! :cool:

Best answers
I hope I can run half-life 2 with my computer!!!
I probably will :notice: athlon 2600+ gf4, so when it comes out?

If esf Doesnt go to half-life 2 I hope another dbz mod will be created for it!!!

Best answers
veeeeery nice!
and my birthday is on may 14th!!! :D

*edit* how about collecting all publiushed hl2 picz and posting them in here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum...valve dont want those out here... they pulled back all the leaks, obviously (like me) you got them before they did, i would slightly reccomend taking them off..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanna see some leaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I have some info here from planethalflife.com:

-ALL objects in the game world are affected by the physics

-Movement speed of HL will be retained

-Drivable vehicles in both single and multiplayer

-Engine technology scales based on your system specs

-Known locations: City17 in east Europe, a harbor, a jail, the suburbs, a dried up ocean, an icebreaker (large ship)

-Multiplayer is important and multiple game modes will be supported

-The editor is called 'Hammer' and will be included, sounds like a complete development environment for maps, mods etc.

-TF2 will be using the HL2 engine, once they decided to use the HL2 engine they stopped giving information as they didn't want to blow anything relating to it. TF2 will 'arrive soon'.

EDIT: More stuff I dug up...

-Half-Life 2 is scheduled for a September 30th release.

-Yes, you're still Gordon Freeman, and yes, the story assumes you went to work for the G-Man.

-Half-Life 2 takes place in a European city called "City 17."

-Headcrabs will be back! Although some of the Xen aliens will be your friends?

-Barney is back. And so is Half-Life's original writer, Marc Laidlaw.

-While the new engine has all sorts of fancy features, it's still designed to work on lower-end machines. Apparently a 700mhz processor and a video card capable of running DX6 is enough, although a 2ghz with a GeForce4 is recommended.

-The girl in the promo art is named Alyx, a daughter of a scientist who factors into the story somehow. She's not playable.

-Scripted Sequences will be more interactive.

-Half-Life 3 is planned, so expect another cliffhanger ending.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ALOT of sites have been closed down cus of people posting pictures Phrack, I think you should should remove that picture

-------------

HL2 will own, since its going to be a moding dream, I for one, am planing a mod, but Im not saying anything right now ;) its not even going to START till 2004

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum.... thats not hl2.....the enemy are people with masks on and all futristic style... that looks quake 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom