• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mayb

• no

• Total voters
Best answers
Hey who thinks half life 2 will be post poned till 2004?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well taking the release date is the 30th, and its the 19th, we only have 11 days to go, and dont think they'll postpone it this close to the original release date.

Best answers
but you never no, they mighti mean this is a big hit ive already pre ordered it, so i wonderif they do post it will my order get posted

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
Well taking the release date is the 30th, and its the 19th, we only have 11 days to go, and dont think they'll postpone it this close to the original release date.
:yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My opinion is the same as pains and GFK, if they woulda post-poned it, they woulda done it a while ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.ebgames.com knows jack and **** about whats going on at valve

look valve themselfs have said hl2 is still on for the 30th of sep so why would some game stores know so much more than the people who make the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seriously don't think HL2 will be released any time this year. Think about it, no demo's, game critics haven't even been able to try it out yet, so much stuff that hasn't happened, kinda makes it clear (To me) that it wont be out anytime soon. If I were to guess, i'd say around the summer of 2004. I really don't think the 30th is going to be the day. I'll never know, but I highly doubt it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a demo of the physics engine they are using for hl2. ive also seen the demo movie clips. i dont think its such a far fetched idea that it will be available on the 30th or sometime SOON after.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
I seriously don't think HL2 will be released any time this year. Think about it, no demo's, game critics haven't even been able to try it out yet, so much stuff that hasn't happened, kinda makes it clear (To me) that it wont be out anytime soon. If I were to guess, i'd say around the summer of 2004. I really don't think the 30th is going to be the day. I'll never know, but I highly doubt it.
theres no demos because they have said they dont want to release demos!

jeese doesnt anyone pay attention to valve? if they wanted to release a demo they could of but they didnt because they wanted people to play the finished game not a demo

let me ask u was there a demo for hl before it was released? no there wasnt and thats why

they dont want reviewers to know stuff they dont want them to know yet so they dont give them as much info as other games do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
If I were to guess, i'd say around the summer of 2004.
You're kidding, right? o_O
Come on... summer of 2004... you can't be serious.

I think it's gonna be released sometime early in November (this year :p ).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well actually there was the uplink version of hl, but i tought it was unofficial.. im not sure..
but yeah, i agree with hibiki.. i trust valve more then a game site that is known for saying bull**** in the past..

i dont care if it gats delayed again.. if thats positive for the result..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Hibiki: They might not release demos, but what about the critics? None, has been able to even try the game out. It's only the people that make the game. Where are the ratings? If it comes out on the 30th, then i'll be damned.

----------------

I'm sticking with my word though, I highly doubt it's coming out anytime this year.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it doesn't come out on the 30th, it'll be out before summer 2004.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how would u know? the original half life was delayed for almost 2 years.. who can tell hl2 will be different?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudeman said:
how would u know? the original half life was delayed for almost 2 years.. who can tell hl2 will be different?
... surely the people at Valve learn from their mistakes... :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom