🍂 Regular
Best answers
Sounds cheesy so I'd definately watch it and Bruce Campbell rocks ^_^

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMGOMGOMG . . . teh evil gloves vs teh evil machete, vs teh chainsaw.

At least one movie ticket is sold :D

Best answers
Holy mother of all things godly...

They better not make it as cheesy as Freddy vs Jason.. But even if it is, I'd see it.. Ohyea..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just remember when u get snacks to go see this movie

shop smart
shop S-Mart

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This movie is gonna be awesome. Ash cant lose as long as he has his chainsaw and his boomstick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a Hardcore Horror fan and a hater of the Fiasco that was "Freddy Vs. Jason" this would be so so SO Horrible, especially with how much I love the Evil Dead series.

Classic Horror like the original Evil Deads is soooooo much better than the crap they try to pass off as "horror" today.

Best answers
Yeah, but do you think Bruce Campbell would let them **** around with Evil Dead? And I can't honestly believe Sam Raimi would give them the rights without even having a little input into the film.

I think it could be good, if Sam and Bruce get some control over it.

Best answers
When I saw the thread title, I thought it was gonna be about Duke Nukem. When I saw the post itself, I thought "Holy hell, a movie!" And when I clicked it, I was vastly dissappointed :(

Ohwell, trying to milk another franchise even more? =/

I never really watched any of the Freddy movies, and I've only seen like, one Jason movie, and that was Jason X (Probably the dumbest movie ever)

But, if they can make this into a good movie (A movie where more then half like it...) then I might see, not into horrors though >_< And why AM I posting in the off-topic? o_O

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd definately go see it. The whole point of it would be to be campy and cheesy. That's exactly what made freddy vs jason good. It was just lame and cheesy, exactly how it should have been. And Hellx, don't forget that Duke Nukem is a total rip off of Ash. All of Duke's lines were originally Ash's.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i prefer scary movies to be scary and not cheesy thoe

Lid

L
Seing the title of this thread and the words "Bruce Campbell" I thought this was a thread about Bubba Ho-Tep.

And if anyone wants a movie starring Ash to be OMG HORROR MOVIE FULL ON SCARY, please leave the internet as you don't get Evil Dead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u just know their gonna do it in cheesy evil dead style everything about it just screams cult classic

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super-awesome. I can't imagine that movie project actually lifting off of the ground, but if it ever did, that would be great. You can toss Ash and his fist full of boomstick into any franchise and make it look better. Even his cameo on that 3d cartoon Reboot was awesome.

Skarekrow

S
haha freddy vs jason was sick,so i wouldnt mind this happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom