hacking or not?

Best answers
ok me and a friend were talking..he said he could get a coder and recode ESF to make it more like 1.1..i told him that was a dumb idea simly because that would make it a diff type of game with diff codes which wouldnt allow the 2 diff games to play on the same server...because both werent "up to date" he said no it would work..<_<...then i said it would be considered hacking..since it would give that one person who has the "update" a possible advantage over everyone else..my question is...was i right about the 2 diff games not ebing able to play together..and is it considered hacking?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to recode anything he would need the source code, which he doesnt have.
simply put, hes BSing you

Best answers
yea, your friend is full of ****.
Go over and slap him for lying :p

Best answers
Its not possible.

Assuming it is possible (even though its not) yes, it would be considered hacking because it would give you an unfair advantage over the average player.

Best answers
looool your friend sure has a wild imagination. vegeta would say: its amazing.... ive never heard anything like this before ;). or: its amazing how every time your friend opens his mouth, he proves he is an idiot :D:D:D:D LoL

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i suppose it would be conisdered hacking if he hacked into one of the esf coders computers and stole it...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
ok me and a friend were talking..he said he could get a coder and recode ESF to make it more like 1.1
Unless he knows how to decompile .dlls and understands assembly enough to edit them, he's pulling your leg.
In short, he's pulling your leg.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Best answers
yeah...like saying "omg I totally hacked this website and download there files" (note spelling) which is what idiots would call using, say, bittorrent.

Best answers
um its not "hacking" i "hack" esf on my private servers merely for fun lol, never use it on pub servers but i have given myself infinite ki before and it was pretty fun lol. any way its not hacking its just CHEATING lol, he is just modifying the code if he even has it and just changing a few things witch would be called a modification lol not hacking =P but to make it simple, he is prolly pullin ur leg

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol yeah, we had a cvar to automatically make it like 1.1 melee.. lol
soo. this saves yoru friend A LOT of time of doing.. nothing?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This dude definitely doesn't know how to code :S. You can't hack ESF's code without actually finding a way to decompile it's code so it's back in "readable" format, then actually modifying, THEN recompiling it with the same program they used (Good luck finding that out. ;)), then "hoping" your new found ESFH (Earth's Special Forces Hacked) 0.1 Alpha will work ;/.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom