Guys its me again

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
hi it works great but after a while it freezes so only when i reboot my comp it works again it very enoying so plz do u guys know a anser if u do plz tell me

Thx for ur help,
Deathscytche

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In order for us to help you more you need to be more specific. Does it always crash on a certain attack? Always at a certain time?

I also had this problem that when I didn't have a password to my WindowsXP account it would freeze and make this weird noise. If you don't have one, get one :p.

You may also want to try OpenGL if you are not using it. If you need a new driver (and are using an nVidia video card) you can download it at their website

Best answers
This is somewhate happening to me and my server, im just havign a fun time, and out of the blue, it crashes, ive been expirementing wihtit, it just happens out of nowhere,doesnt matter what attack, doesnt matter what time. its very odd. it just liek crashes. hope you guys can figure it out, cause im stumped o_O o_O

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Are you guys playing with bots? The latest bot's i think make your game crash after 20-30 minutes into the game.So if your running bots taht might be a problem

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
No i am not usin bots just like the other man/woman said it crashes somtimes just like that somtimes i can play a long time other time it just crashes can it be u think that the server crashes?

btw do u know any good servers were i can play?,
Thx ,
Deathscytche

Best answers
I find it does the same thing to me but only when I edit my config.cfg or try using FPS booster's. It also could be your graphic's card, I use NVidia GeForce 2 Ti, it seem's that whenever I use an NVidia card my game's crash out of the blue. It could possibly be a bug in your driver's. ;D

::Edit::
Good server's depend on where you live, update your server list and connect to the server with the most green dot's. :rolleyes:

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
well i am usin a vodoo 2 card its kinda old but works fine but it crashes at a random time

Deathscytche

Best answers
Re-Install ESF and Half-Life then leave all your setting's on default. If that doesn't work then I am flushed. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom