Guts!

Best answers
OMFG Berserk owns every single soul on this forum!!! Good ****ing job SmoFo! \o/

Best answers
beserk was alright, liked it a whole lot better then that DBZ and Naruto ****, my fav fighting anime though is still YU YU hakusho

about the model, lookin nice but it from the side looks like his face is being streched out if you know what i mean, anyways i just farted and it freakking stinks

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wery good smo , i dunno who this guy is but who ever he is your models is great . Done in max , or done in Ms3d and rendered in max? =D that strip from his sword suppose to be over the cape?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never seen Berserk... but this model is nice.

7/10

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
NO strap isnt supposed 2 go OVER his CAPE.. thats just STUPID.

Best answers
it is stupid because if the strap was over his cape then how would the strap go all the way around to his back, you would have to put a hole in his cape :/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So hes sword will be behind the cape ? than he wont grab hes sword if its behind cape but if that how he is in anime let it be that way D=

Best answers
damn why do you gotta ask such a ****ing perplexing question like that, someone as stoned as iam wont be able to sleep at night =*(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see it. :S
And yes, its pretty nice, but i dunno what it is about the side of the head, looks deformed, like the ear is crooked, the poly placement on the side of teh face creates some shadow, you know. And in the right pic, why does the strap go from left to right and in the other pic right to left >_>

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It may be just the render , or the smoothing groups are wrong

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CJ.. its mirored in the pic i posted o_O does that really matter?

as for the ear, look up pics of gatsu on google and ull see thats how his ears are, hes got very strange ears.

and as for the smoothing group on the side pic, thats lighting error, been fixed.

it has been edited since this pic, bigger eyes, smoothing groups on arms fixed and the armour is thinner.

Best answers
wow smo it`s so cool :) i`m really happy that you are a modeler in the esf team now :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright. Well, i know close to nothing about 3dsm so i wasnt shure. And I never saw this anime, or even heard of it, so I was just trying to give some crits on how a normal human would look.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Gj so far Smo , and i like how you modeled the arms, gives ya a nice feeling of realizm

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smo your modeling continues to be flawlesss... those arms are very VERY realistic :D

8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom