Guts!

Best answers
I too. But i say the black swordman`s sword isn`t this. No? see te anime or manga and check your model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<.< ghey... i bet you do it to your dad every night huh?

dont pay him any attention smo

Best answers
God damn it iceman you ruin everything. And who hasn't sucked a penis to get where they are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O you... are... ***

i think ull get a warning off that post. im not even going to reply to such a thing.

on topic: hope to see that demo reel soon smo =D

Best answers
oh my God iceman i was just jokin around, man you are crazy. Can i not have fun on this forum.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the off topic section maybe, but in this one, nooooo way, this is a serious forum for artwork and critique, didnt you read the forum rules?
also, im fairly sure that anything to do with what you were talking about is out of bounds ANYWHERE on the board...

on topic: which prog you using to animate? and could you explain about animating the cloak?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and now u both get warnings for spamming and flamming and going off topic enjoy it and stfu

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im sing 3ds amx 1 animate, thanks 2 iceman for showing me how 2 set up the bones n stoof. berserk diablo, the sword is how it is supposed 2 be, there are only 2 swords and i have made them both :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom