Guts!

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
who the hell is wolfy o_O
He's a Magic Hippo/Reindeer half-breed on a conquest for African American, White Women *under the age of 12* to add to his asteroid belt in a museum in Afghanistan!

AKA..My cousin*he has ESF..not me..I'm just MUCH better informed..*

Nice.Very Nice...Great Progress Humpie/Smo/Mr Smo..WHAT SHOULD I CALL YOU? How about Robert.

I should really check this "guy" out..*I should look into this highly suggested Anime...

-Incase you didn't know..I mess with everyone
Because you are just "that" GREAT!

Best answers
Skinning God plz let me have these models i have waited my whole life for these and it my mom's dying wish was that i will get that model some day. Those are the best models ever. Plz Mr. Smo i have cancer they say i only have a few months to live.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Berserk_Diablo said:
but i like download this, i animate for esforces o other mod plz.
Where i cn download?
Hes not giving it to you, and hes not going to release it, get it through your dam head. :S

Best answers
yea smo would be the person who shows off stuff and says haha u cant have it so u cry. Kinda feels good when ur doin it. o well he gave ua pic. now drool for a while. the great SMO has spoken

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
When he finishes the model, you all get to crap your pants.

Anyways, this was his first model using 3dsmax I believe. He could just be experimenting. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HungryEskimo said:
Skinning God plz let me have these models i have waited my whole life for these and it my mom's dying wish was that i will get that model some day. Those are the best models ever. Plz Mr. Smo i have cancer they say i only have a few months to live.
well let me put you out of misery *pulls out a .40 deagle and blasts it through Eskimo's head.* i'm in no way being harsh because this guy is obviously telling a lie.

nice model dr. smo. are you still going to do a demo reel of it?

Best answers
i cant wait for the 1.2 .. but i really cant wait for the 1.3 models :d

really nice model-skin.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 1.2 swarm has already started... guh...

And Smo, maybe you'll be glad to hear that this made me start watching Berserk.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
berserk person... its not for esf, its no going in esf, its not for any game or mod, no u cant have it sorry.

ssc: JUS!

ice: jus!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont understand that when someone posts a picture of a model it must mean "omg what mod is it for" or "is it for esf?!?!" or even "Why are you torturing us?!" Just because someone shows a model, does not mean it has to go to mod. Models are like a piece of art, they can be created for practice, for a mod, or just to see what you are capable of. Models are not just for releasing.

Best answers
if someone shows it to you why not release the model, who cares. All Mr. Smo is doing is torturing us. How about you just dont show us a picture at all then no one would keep asking about it.

Best answers
HungryEskimo said:
if someone shows it to you why not release the model, who cares. All Mr. Smo is doing is torturing us. How about you just dont show us a picture at all then no one would keep asking about it.
couldnt you consider to just shut the f*** up?

you didnt get the point of this part of the forums, its there to show off your homebrew stuff and get critics for it. if anyone decides to release his model because ppl want it, thats a completely different thing - if these forums were existing for that you could call em release forums.

if you want models for esf, visit esf-world :S

Best answers
Smo have you watched all of Beserk? Not to spoil anything but isn't it %$@#'d up? This is probably off topic, but uh, I watched beserk. I was reading somewhere like they was supposed to make a second season or whatever, but I guess dude got lazy or something.

on topic: For the godly Anime that beserk is we would all love the model for like.. trunks .. Just because you see Gatz pwn the crap out of everyone . holy crap. Anyways your probably not going to release it but dude thats some advanced made ****. Why don't you get a job modeling somewhere dude?

oh, yeah. Since you we're big into that Ragnarok game or whatever, have you by chanced tried Lineage2? Fun.. stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom