Guns, guns and more guns.......

almostdeleted

A
My father has a hunting rifle. He uses it to hunt deer and small game. I prefer a bow and arrow. I also have a small boomerang type knife. Its kind of like a ninja star. It has a boomerang shape but it the front is a knife. i carved it one day, hunting with my dad. For the sport of it I also use the primitave ball atached to a rope. I tried that one day when I was board. i have a sword over my window for display and sometime ill play around with it. Cant really do much with it in the US. Especcialy NY. So to me, I use the only things I can use... Im not old enough to get a gun license. Im still content.

Best answers
I have a .22 rifle, 2 swords (a samuri sword, and a scottish sword), Sai's, and some type of ninja axe thing, and a Beretta, but that's my Dad's. It's fun tho, I'll go in my backyard with a sword in one hand, and a pistol in the other, and set up sandbag people, and either cut them in peices, or shoot them, it's fun.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
MY grandfather has a .10 gauge shotgun, I've fired that thing, and it kicks like a horse:]

Best answers
i fence every weekend and once i was on tv(ever heard of Diashi Vladimir?! thats me!) i can use an asian broadsword, ju jitsu daggers, but im best with the katana because of how swift and silent it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait why would a knife not be usefull if someone breaks in

its not like u cant stab them

Best answers
my dad has a .38 magnum, 2 rifles, and that's it. My uncle on the other hand has a mini gun(similar to james bond's gun in goldeneye when he pulls it out at that club)a old WW2 russian assault rifle, a sniper(not sure what kind), a .48 revolver and a 12 guage shotgun.

Best answers
Lots to expalin weapons guns oh my

hmmm maybe around

12 WW1 and WW2 antiques
2 katannas
1 wakashi
3 tantos
1 straight sword
1 rapier
1 broadsword
Switchblade
butterfly
bucknives
3 different kinds of kunais
5 diff kinds shrukiens
An old sickle and chain,
1halbred
2 spears
mchetties
knuckles
whips,
nunchucks
1 3 stick,
12 gauge,
1 SKS sniper rifle mod (i forget),
3 .22s
2 45. 1911a
1 .45 hardboiler
2 . berreat 92 FS

also martial arts training
karete
kung fu
tai wan do
kendo
extensive ki research and traiing with my grand masters

*self thought or own styles*
Ninjitsu
styles of twin weapon fighitng
kuro no kazu
Shinu Ai

hmmm yea basicly all my weapons omiting a few *cough*cool*cough* ones

Best answers
You really only need Akido, you know. The rest is a waste of time. Oh, I forget to mention our "beating stick", wooden swords, and handcuffs. We're going to buy a batarang from the local mall, a real batarang with sharps edges and everything, to go in our collection. But only at Christmas.

Best answers
akido is for those who lack real disapline to learn then create there own art of fighitng, plus akido has serverl flaws and lots of styles that are designed to exploit those flaws with ease. plus learning only 1 martial arts isnt so smart cause you will get souly depened on its style, but hey its not like you have to fight

Best answers
I have held a M16 and a LAW launcher but never fired them. I dont own any guns and nor do i want to. hands and feet do me just fine.
I also "tried" to pick up a M60 HMG but that was when i was ten and couldent lift it off the ground:rolleyes:

Best answers
the I'f they break into your house just WHACK them on the back with a base ball bat. Thats my weapon of choice.:)

Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[
akido is for those who lack real disapline to learn then create there own art of fighitng, plus akido has serverl flaws and lots of styles that are designed to exploit those flaws with ease. plus learning only 1 martial arts isnt so smart cause you will get souly depened on its style, but hey its not like you have to fight
Akido is many styles put into one, like self defense class. It teachs you how to block and counter all those silly little other styles you learned. Karate and all that other stuff either teachs offensive, but Akido teachs how to counter that offense. So if we were to go up fighting right now, I'd win.

Best answers
hmmmm a 14 Vs 22

ive been studying martial arts for basicly my whole life
i know about the inner workings of ki
i made my own style

Akido wont save you,lost of reversal styles are out there, second form of shinu Ai which was developed for counter and strike martial arts

i would break your arms and disable you before you had a chance to counter that is if i dont decide to kill you at first

only 1 person here i want to fight and that is cucumba he has the most complete knowledge of martial arts here

1 fghting style wont help you, little doll, for there are bigger more bad, ppl out there then what you expect, i can already tell you, akido wont help much against some of the ppl i have foguht

Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[
hmmmm a 14 Vs 22

i know about the inner workings of ki
i made my own style

Akido wont save you,lost of reversal styles are out there, second form of shinu Ai which was developed for counter and strike martial arts

i would break your arms and disable you before you had a chance to counter that is if i dont decide to kill you at first

only 1 person here i want to fight and that is cucumba he has the most complete knowledge of martial arts here

1 fghting style wont help you, little doll, for there are bigger more bad, ppl out there then what you expect, i can already tell you, akido wont help much against some of the ppl i have foguht
Uh huh, you charge at me (since in Akido, you don't make the first move). I catch your arm, and flip it behind your break, pull up, and listen to it snap. Nice going, you just broke your arm! :yes:

Or, you charge at me, I grab your arm, you manage to grab my arm quickly, and flip it behind my back, I seize your arm and began to move my arms in circular motions, causing you to lose grip. I seize your wrist, but instead of flipping it behind your back, I simple press backwards hard and fast, snapping your wrist.

Or, you don't charge at me. We stand there waiting for the other person to attack, since we both know what will happen if you strike first, but in Akido, you don't strike first. So we sit there waiting until the end of time. Just like in that tournament that happened a few years back.

In Akido, age doesn't matter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's 7 years older than you and knows way more martial arts; I dunno the way it looks from here, he'd destroy you. Stronger, more knowledged, and more experienced. Just because it's a counter style doesn't mean Akido can beat every martial art there is, whatever the hell your reasoning is. There's a lot more things he can do than just charge at you like a raging bull. There's like a bazillion different things that can happen once it all starts anyway. And please don't run in making these hypothetical situations, you sound like little kids:

"Well I shot you... so you're dead!"
"No! You're dead!"
"NO YOU'RE DEAD I SHOT YOU FIRST."
"POOPY FACE!!!!"

My friend is a blackbelt in Uechi-ryu (yeah yeah, it's not exactly Shaolin kung-fu, but it's a style ok?), but I can beat the living crap out of him any day, and we both know it.

Another thread completely derailed from what it was made for. I hope you two are happy.
:rolleyes:

Best answers
My ass u invented ur own style, it propbally sux and u cant do anything with it. And vegetas_briefs there are many counters but they are very hard to pull off, and smart people dont charge at the other person. And has anyon here been in a real fight or a tournment? im/was a first dan in taekwondo(black belt) and in many fights and all that, my shin got screwed like 15 times cuz i never fought with arm guards or shin guard (maybe thats why:])
and for all of that breaking people i know how to snap somones neck break thier leg, arm or thier throat.
im not saying im the best but im good.

Best answers
ok, take a big breath, count to ten and then calm down.
this thread isn't about who can beat the crap out of each other and so on.
:(
so stop this crap.

just want to know how do u do that glowy text in ur sigs.....

Best answers
Yeah why all this talk about Martial Arts? I know its an ESF forum but get back on topic please, this is about GUNS not martial arts.

Big deal if you know every matrial art and are black belt, someone could just shoot you with a gun and then what will you do? Guns > martial arts and Guns > swords.

I never studied any martial arts except karate. But I do own a lot of swords, and daggers, and a bunch of knives. I don't have any guns yet (pretty soon ima get my license though) but I own 1 airsoft gun (Glock 18c) and one CO2 gun. I just use them for target practice, like shooting cans or small animals. I am a good shot too. I like guns, alot. But not those OLD guns like revolutionary war and civil war or ww1/2 guns. I only like new guns, and not hunting rifles either, I mean pistols SMGs or rifles like kalishnikovs or colt m4a1 or IMI Galils. I know someone who has a safe full of guns, mostly pistols and a few SMGs, he even has silencers.

Best answers
Uh huh, you charge at me . I catch your arm, and flip it behind your back, pull up, and listen to it snap. Nice going, you just broke your arm! :yes:
> 2 methods in doing this move (guyessing if you can keep up with me)

1.ill use a stronge arm technique for this one, let you grip my arm and then reced my arm and disable you, a blow to the face, ribs or spine depending on how you are at the time

2. painful way i dont even want to do, but it is a way out, dislokate my arm to escape or before you try your attempt to break my arm reach over and flip you, or break your neck

Or, you charge at me, I grab your arm, you manage to grab my arm quickly, and flip it behind my back, I seize your arm and began to move my arms in circular motions, causing you to lose grip. I seize your wrist, but instead of flipping it behind your back, I simple press backwards hard and fast, snapping your wrist.
> you wouldnt have time to move your arm in a circlur motion when i get your arm i will snap it in 2 places so you wont be able to remotly use it then again useing a strange arm tech would also be good

also what makes you think i would sieze your arm, if i had the ability to sieze your arms i would of done your head, or kick out your knee before i got your arm

also ive notice that you arent disableing me only takeing out a few points of my body, very ignarent when fighting

and why does it mean i charge first, there is so many possablites for an openng, besides a frontal attack

In Akido, age doesn't matter.
> akido is a strong techniqe but hardly the best

My ass u invented ur own style, it propbally sux and u cant do anything with it
> how do you know? no really i would you know that i havent created a style of fighting, and wheter its good or not

u serious or wat............
> not as in DBZ but the iternal energy and so forth as in asain culture and practices

Yea someone hi-jacked the thread into a random arguemnt AGAIN

so this is where i add the point of topic

silencers are illeagal in USA but yea... anyways the gun it self is taken to effect by many ppl and ranges from who likes it, most ppl prefer swords or hand to hand rather then guns,

Hmmm whats everyones favorite gun
mine would have to be the too

i like the 1911 althoguh not the best ive used it the most and know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom