Guns, guns and more guns.......

Best answers
:p :cool:
was just bored at skool and wanted to make a interesting thread.
do u own any guns legally or illegally.
me dad owns legally a single-barrelled shotgun with all different kind of shells for it such as slugs, the spreading one with all tiny little ball-bearings, note shells listed above are 12-Gauge and he also has some 16-gauge shells.
plus has some rifles rounds about 30 but doesn't have a rifle to go with 'em.

Best answers
Uhh

My grandfather has a Magnum......

thats it i guess...o_o

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do not own any guns, nor have I ever fired a gun. And I have held a fun once in my hands.

Guns are lame. Anyone can shoot a gun. I prefer swords. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i got a couple of guns

and a couple of swords too

i guess i have the best of both worlds :p

Best answers
Anyone can shoot a gun, a water gun. :laff:
My cousin has almost all weapons from WW2

Mp40, STG44, FG, Mg42 etc

My dad has ofcourse no water gun, he has legally a Berreta and a Desert eagle. That lobs lead instead of 'water'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only guns I have fired is a 22. rife, I dont own any guns and never will, guns only lead too people getting shot :]

Like ET, I prefer swords, Im gonna collect japanase style (Katanas and Watsu(sp?) etc) and fantasy style daggers

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've shot guns before, but I am not that great at it, as a matter of fact, I don't go out shooting anymore just because I have better things I find more enjoyable to do.

And when it comes to dealing with people...
**looks at his fists**
Yes these will do.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have any guns nor do I need them, same as Miroku,

my hands 'll do :)

Best answers
uhhh.....I need to be over 18 to own a gun in Hong Kong.......and I need a license to keep a sword or any kind of weapon........But I can craft a sword,but of course that's illegal in Hong Kong....damn law....

i guess i have the worst of both worlds

Best answers
Only Gun I Touched was an D Eagle and a Sniper Rifle,But at the driving range.My uncle is the only one who owns a revolver.My Dad ownz a bunch of ****ty Highlander swords that break so easily.I already broke one.:S :]

Best answers
I have 3 pistols, don't know what type, 4 different rifles, including an old western one, and then several shotguns. We also have 3 swords, many different knives, and a bow and arrow. I really hate to tell you people this, but knives are just as dangerous as guns. The only difference is, if somebody breaks into YOUR houses, that knife is useless, but the gun will help.

Oh, we also know Akido. Muaha!

Best answers
damn V.B wouldnt want to break into your house

you would first beat the crap outta me then slice me up and then blow the crap outta me.....ouch...........

i only have i weapon.......A Air freshener....Mwahahahahahahahahah

Best answers
I've got a BB gun and have fired a lead pellet rifle on a shooting range. Oh and I have one of those lego-land pirate swords.;)

Best answers
I'm in the army so I get use lots of guns:laff: I own a compound bow a shotgun and a rifle and 2 katanas. I perfer swords over guns.

Best answers
at home i have a single barreled shotgun
my dad used to be in the army
i know a guy who has a katana and a wakasashi
wakasashi a japanes suicide dagger
samourai's used to kill themselfs to restore their honor
when they lost a battle or fought unfair
Samourai X rocks
damn belgium tv , i wish that show was back on tv

Best answers
i got a rocket launcher, flame througher, gernade launcher, pack of 50 gernades, mini gun, uzi, and a sling shot. Lol oh um were talking in real life well in that case i got a small key chain water gun that shots up to 3 feet. YAA i rock i killed 19 people with that thing yaa LOL j/k

oh and in terms of fireing a gun... im not allowed my momy will spank me if i even touch one including the key chain water gun.J/K

i shot a rifle hundreds of times in real life and sniper rifles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't own any weapons myself but...

My dad worked 20 years in the Thai government doing... stuff. Honestly, I dunno what he did, he never really gets around to saying exactly what it was. Anyway back there he owned a magnum, an uzi, a shotgun, and like a .45 pistol. He left it all back there before we moved to America, and now all that's in this house is the stock of a shotgun and some kind of broken scope. My grandma probobly buried all my dad's guns and poured water over them.

Ah and my friend owns a really crappy replica katana.

And yes samurai X does rock, even though he isn't a samurai ^_^

Best answers
I dislike guns, but i have fired a Sniper Rifle and a hand gun (just shooting soda-cans for fun)

But swords are waaaay cooler i own 3 razor sharp swords, 1 from Nepal, and 2 from Thailand. They also look pretty :] with all those signs and encryptions (sp?) on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom