• Wing Zero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epyon

• Tallgeese

• Total voters
Best answers
I'm kinda a Gundam Wing fan, so I decided to post this poll. What's your favourite Gundam? Mine is Deathscythe; the scythe instead of beamsabre is very original, and cool!

Best answers
I like wing zero alot! :p , still i think people should make a mod out of that anime...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deathscythe custom from endless waltz is my favourite one.

Best answers
All the gundams looked great in endless waltz
My favourite would be wing zero from endless waltz.

Best answers
My favorite is Gundam Wing Zero, and there is a mod for it on Quake III. It's called Gundam Universe. I haven' checked up on it recently so I don't know if it has been released yet.

Best answers
there hasnt been any news on that mod since january. a shame, ive been waiting for that mod too :( .

my favourtie gundam would prolly be the altron, it has so many weapons. the dragons on each hand, the flamethrowers in each arm, the dual bladed weapon, and a laser cannon on his back. plus i luved the fight between heero and wufei (it was too short, but still good)

Best answers
I had been watching that mod too,and they had some great stuff,didnt they have like over 60 gundams they were going to have?

But anyways Wing Zero Custom is the best,and Deathscythe Hell is cool too

Best answers
the green and white gundam that Wufei pilots, towards the end of the series. It has the extending flame thrower arm things that are pretty cool ^_^

Best answers
deathscythe hell baby all the way... only thing thats seems... wierd are his knees and the end of his feet there all pointy and elf like LOL dont mind too much though hes still a badass

*edit* hmm so no one has found any released gundam mods eh?? i was also watching Gundam U but np news since Jan. they should make a mod for Gundam though i would so DL that :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Altron, tied up with Tallgeese III. They are both teh ****.

Best answers
I thought the Altron was just a modified Shenlong; I didn't know it had a different name after the modification!

Best answers
I love all the Gundams in G-Wing.
My favorite 1s are the Tallgeese models.

Best answers
Deathscythe,followed by Wing 0

But Epyon....bleh....

Best answers
Yes the Altron gundam is just the shenlong after it had been rebuilt.And yeah epyon wasnt that great,i mean he was cool looking but if your more than 10 feet away he cant hit you.He didnt have any kind of long range attack.

Best answers
Wing Zero in endless waltz all the way you just have to love him :laff:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WEll theres a big warning. You have been here long enough to kn know not to do that. Also snake I dont remember seeing you kn the moderator list. Next time someone does this, just report it and leave at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom