Guild Wars 2 Gathering

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bought it and have been playing since release. This game has some of the most breath taking scenery I have ever seen in a video game, and I am really enjoying it thus far. Poke me if you know me and are also playing, and I'll add you to my friends list ingame.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how does the friends system work? Can you add people cross server?

Also digital copies are still sold out and my $$$$$$ is almost here T_T. They better have copies at one of the gamestops near me!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how does the friends system work? Can you add people cross server?
ArenaNet has actually done a great job obfuscating technology behind servers and regions, and made the game a lot more social. You basically have one Guild Wars 2 username/tag (name + 4 randomly generated numbers, for example: Fumoffu.1234) and you use that for everything social. You can add anyone to your friends list and chat with them, regardless of server and region. Furthermore, you can group with and play together with anyone - even if they are on another continent (thanks to a "join in" feature which allows you to phase into their game world while in the same party).

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also to add to grOOvy's examples, you can also join any guild regardless of what server the guild is in. The only thing is if you are not on the same server you cant world vs world vs world together and are potentially against eachother there.

also grOOvy, -poke-. dunno if you remember me but if you want to add me to friends my account is RoanValorin.7169 :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wirdzek.5783 - Add me!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I changed to Northern Shiverpeaks since the Angry Army I am in moved over due to ours having a 3+hour queue.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blackgate, best server.

We talks about animes and other video games and it's awesome...

WTB KEy of the Twilight...and I get responses...tis great.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I changed to Northern Shiverpeaks since the Angry Army I am in moved over due to ours having a 3+hour queue.
If this is the same Angry Army I think it is, then you are now one of my favorite peeps here. Want to get this game just to play with Joe :V

Soon as I get my new desktop and some money, I am getting this game(Hopefully)...assuming I can stop playing Phantasy Star Online 2, which may very well be the case since at the moment PSO2 fails content wise D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this is the same Angry Army I think it is, then you are now one of my favorite peeps here. Want to get this game just to play with Joe :V

Soon as I get my new desktop and some money, I am getting this game(Hopefully)...assuming I can stop playing Phantasy Star Online 2, which may very well be the case since at the moment PSO2 fails content wise D:
Yeah, its the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom