Guess the Anime Game!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I thought it would be fun to put everyone's anime minds to the test and see who knows their animes and maybe something might appear you might be interested in seeing.

Heres how it works:
1. You will make your guess and wait for the person who posted the screen shot to respond if your right or wrong before you post a screen shot.

2. Screen shots must contain enough clues and must have some distinction to allow people to guess the anime.

3. You can guess as many times as you want as long as theres 2 posts between your last guess and your new one.

4. If an anime cannot be guessed the person who posted the screen shot may post another one after a 24 hour time limit. If the picture doesn't contain enough clues the screen shot will be disqualified and I will post a new one.

5. Keep this to japanese animation only please.

6. MAKE SURE IF YOU TAKE A SCREEN SHOT FROM ANOTHER SITE AND UPLOAD IT TO PHOTOBUCKET OR ANY OTHER UPLOAD SITE THAT YOU CHANGE THE TITLE IF IT TELLS YOU THE NAME OF THE ANIME!!!

You can upload pics at:
Photobucket: http://photobucket.com/
Imageshack: http://imageshack.us/

So with that out of the way lets begin!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Planetes. VERY damn good show. Gimme a bit to come up with something. I'll try to find something recentish.

*edit*

Ok, see attachment. Awesome show is awesome.

Attachments

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Planetes. VERY damn good show. Gimme a bit to come up with something. I'll try to find something recentish.

*edit*

Ok, see attachment. Awesome show is awesome.
Nodame Cantabile!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually had this idea, but was too lazy to go through with it. So thanks Phob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry it's a bit small.

If you don't know this show, you're a horrible anime fan.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shana! shakugan no shana :) phobs get your butt on msn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom