guees who??? unfair ban

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Guess who , yes , it's me , OVERLORD , through the magic of an internet cafe

i question the fairness of my ban , for one , flaming and so on , i got banned fore this , i got a few flames back aswell , plus for bagging out noobs , but then again , who would care , i see people post "go ask your stupid uber questions somewhere else" or "U DAM NOOB{" and they don't get warnings for it , eh? , wher's the fairness in that

now , i don't like swining , but under no law it doesn't make me a n00b , iv'e been playying since 1.0 , i played alpha a couple of times , but it never really got my attention , till 1.0 came out that's when i started to play esf alot , so go post your non-senceical bull crap some where else

i just questionthe dairness of my ban , plus why other people would not get a ban/warning

See the following ??

Logan289 said:
*sigh*

Another n00b complaining about throwing....you're probably one of those people who throw a *****-fit when I do my famous throw-laser attack with frieza.

People throw. Its part of the game. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't make everyone who uses it a "pussy." Some people know that throwing is the best thing to do in a certain situation...like when you're near a wall, throw at an angle to make them roll on the ground, hit the wall, and roll back. Charge a turbo powered generic beam or some other quick charging attack, and blast them before they recover.

Throwing =/= n00b. Nearly all the pros know that throwing is actually smarter than engaging in advanced melee.

Now you're probably gonna say "Well you still throw so you're just a pussy n00b blah blah blah" just shut up. People throw. Live with it. If you have a problem, play version 1.1. We don't need anymore whiny n00bs complaining about every small detail, especially details that aren't exploits.

So you basically have 2 choices. Shut up, or leave. Things will not change all because you throw a temper tantrum everytime someone decides to throw you.

n00bs these days...*sigh*
Pain said:
I am confident he could beat you without using a single throw.

Anyway, I personally don't like throwing but I'm not going to ***** and moan when someone does it to me. Just change your strategy to compensate. Yes, it really IS that simple.
Logan289 said:
I invented the move, as in throw-laser. I didn't invent the laser. I didn't invent the throw. I invented the combo. I suggest you read between the lines.

Hey. Its rare I get decent ping too. In fact recently, I've had instances when my ping goes over 200 in servers I usually get 50 on. And keep my mouth shut? Sorry but I don't take orders. Not from you.

So did I. You must have seen me and decided to claim that combo as your own or something, because if you go around and ask people "Who's the first person that comes to mind when you see someone throw you and laser you to death with frieza?" You know who they'll say? "Kagato." That or one of my Aliases...Indalecio, Cyril, Leon, and many others. So you can go around and say that you did this or that, but the simple fact is, no matter where you go or who you ask about it, it will all lead back to me. Not you. me. So boo hoo for you.

Well you're not remembered it seems. Only the pros from 1.1 are remembered. I was remembered. Logan Draconia was my old name. Thats why I got into the ~Kai~ clan. I dont see anyone mentioning your name. So you may have played 1.1, but it seems you weren't any good at it to be remembered. Oh well.

Like I care? Someone posed as me just last week. Its too bad that its painfully obvious these "hackers" cant act like the person they copy all too well. And sure. fight me when you get good ping. I don't care. Then again, I don't know if I wanna put up with your whining.

I do. You whined and called me a cheap n00b and ran out of the server. I was using an alias. it was annoyingly funny.

HAHAHA! Sorry that made me laugh. You telling me I'm bragging and flaming when thats all you've been doing ever since your first post? And lets not forget your bragging + flaming in the topic on the General board. And how many times have YOU called ME a fool in order to flame? far more times than I did to you. Stop being a hypocrite and grow up.

ok. *cleans glasses* .....ok. all clean. let me see here...hmm.......yup. You were right............ONE person agrees with you. And thats one person compared too...hmm...*reads*....LOTS who disagree. Oh noes! :shocked: :rolleyes:

I consider you a n00b because...

1) you whine.
2) your typing ability is horrible.
3) you brag about killing n00bs
4) you're a hypocrite who will not accept being told "You're wrong."
5) you whine. wait I said that once already. I suppose its worth mentioning twice because you do it a lot.

I could care less about your post number. n00b =/= newbie. You're not a newbie. You're a n00b. there's a difference.
I'm not a noob , i just don't like swining , every1 has something they don't like about a game

MajinDruu said:
I pointed out quite clearly what it had to do with in my first post - and why the heck did it take you so long to read what I said?
You get you're mom to read it for you?
Or most probable - You do not read what people are posting.
People call you a n00b for the simple fact EVERYONE here deals with throwing EVERYONE and no one but you seems to have a problem with it other than the other n00bs that cannot handle it.

The whole idea is throwing is used to the best of your abilty - just like the rest of the moves...
If you can seriously exploit throwing... like ... own someone with it - that's gonna be skill...
Because I'd sooner spam with beams or Ball attacks than throwing...
now , you should atleast get a warning for that , if you said anything to offend about my mum (ehich u have) you would be in hospital , you should not mention anything anout peoples family members , that's just sinks way to low

SSJ Shin Carl said:
When I first saw this thread I was like "Nah im not going to say anything" But then I saw you said my name, so you gave me a reason to say something.

For one people as you say "piss you off" because you make pointless thread inorder to piss them off. You *****/moan/complain more then anyone on these forums. I have one great suggestion for you it called "Shut that mouth not now, but right now, immediately or not Sooner"

Every since you signed on these boards all you do is ***** complain moan, brag about how good you are if you are "So good" why don't you come see me, or someone who is a High Level player ingame? Either prove your worth, or sit in a little corner, and nit a sweater.

Not true at all legend (in your own mind)

SSJ Shin Carl said:
Ok Mr. Head in your own Ass meet me ingame, and talk **** seriously your supposed to be such a veteran.
ok , feel free to have your shins kicked in carl , must be pretty painful , eh??

there are other posts in there but i cannot be bothered to quote them

anywho , no justice around here like their use to be

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sorry for double posting , but meh , what r u gonna do , flame me till the polar ice caps completely reform at 0 kelvin ??

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i remember correctly you called everyone who throws a, i believe the word was...pussy? that means you just called almost all of the esf community a very harsh name. Those people in the thread were only defending themselves. So considering what your post said id say your ban was well deserved

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, actually, you were doing it excessively and told to stop. I suggest you stop ban evading before you are permanently banned from the forums. I only banne dyour account for 10 days since it was light offenses, compared to the usual 2 weeks. So chill out.

This is the last friendly warning you will get. I highly suggest you stop these actions, becaues it's apparent you want back in the forums if you make an effort to do such actions. Just wait out the ban or be lynched. Your choice.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You weren't banned because you don't like swinging.

You were banned because you continually called EVERYBODY a noob. Especially in the help/newbie central (DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL PEOPLE THERE NOOBS) section, where you flamed people with legitimate questions asking for legitimate help.

If you were smart, you would have stopped calling people noobs after the first warning. But after the 5th time, and a PM from a moderator, you showed no signs of changing your attitude.

That is why you were banned.

Besides, it is only for two weeks. I suggest if you want to come back to these boards, you stop ban evading.

Best answers
guess_who said:
Guess who , yes , it's me , OVERLORD , through the magic of an internet cafe

i question the fairness of my ban , for one , flaming and so on , i got banned fore this , i got a few flames back aswell , plus for bagging out noobs , but then again , who would care , i see people post "go ask your stupid uber questions somewhere else" or "U DAM NOOB{" and they don't get warnings for it , eh? , wher's the fairness in that

now , i don't like swining , but under no law it doesn't make me a n00b , iv'e been playying since 1.0 , i played alpha a couple of times , but it never really got my attention , till 1.0 came out that's when i started to play esf alot , so go post your non-senceical bull crap some where else

i just questionthe dairness of my ban , plus why other people would not get a ban/warning

See the following ??

I'm not a noob , i just don't like swining , every1 has something they don't like about a game

now , you should atleast get a warning for that , if you said anything to offend about my mum (ehich u have) you would be in hospital , you should not mention anything anout peoples family members , that's just sinks way to low

SSJ Shin Carl said:
When I first saw this thread I was like "Nah im not going to say anything" But then I saw you said my name, so you gave me a reason to say something.

For one people as you say "piss you off" because you make pointless thread inorder to piss them off. You *****/moan/complain more then anyone on these forums. I have one great suggestion for you it called "Shut that mouth not now, but right now, immediately or not Sooner"

Every since you signed on these boards all you do is ***** complain moan, brag about how good you are if you are "So good" why don't you come see me, or someone who is a High Level player ingame? Either prove your worth, or sit in a little corner, and nit a sweater.

Not true at all legend (in your own mind)

ok , feel free to have your shins kicked in carl , must be pretty painful , eh??

there are other posts in there but i cannot be bothered to quote them

anywho , no justice around here like their use to be
Wow You are lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom