Guard (Block) Improvement

Best answers
If you ever used guard, as soon as you move the guard is dropped. What I'm suggesting is like (ok, using a movie here >_<) Goku fighting Broli for the first time. Broli was shooting little ki blasts and Goku was running while holding his arms crossed in front of him. You see him... jog out of the smoke and though he is damaged, he basically blocked the blasts.

Best answers
One of the Better idea's yet, i like it. It would need some balancing but it could work.
Hmm would like blocking and teleporting work at the same time?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say no blockin and teleportin.. i say yes to walkin with block, makes sense, but not with teleport/swoop/turbo and the like

Best answers
I totaly agree with kong here on this one, teleporting with block would be unbalanced, turboing and swooping as well becasue you could block cosntatnly, but moving would be cool with me.

Best answers
or if you'r blocking a KHH and have like... 1/2 higher pl than the attacker..and then you'd start charging a KHH as well... you could get from block struggle to beam struggle. ( if you dunno what i mean go and see the cooler movie. goku does that at the end, and blows cooler into a star or sth)

Best answers
I know about this. I remember in one of the older games, Dragonball GT Final Bout. They have this as well.

Simple way of saying, " if the enemy fires a beam at you, you block, and you can counter it with your own beam forming a beam struggle. "

If the idea about guard(block) walking is implented, you should also be able to fly slowly and block at the same time. Because no one will really WALK on the ground and guard. If an enemy fires a large beam at you near the ground, it will usually hit the ground and KABOOM.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say, if you block the attack you take a like 1/2 or 2/5th the damage of the attack. Instead of walking you should be able to run, not turbo dash. It would be faster then walking but less then dash. Also if you do the block in the air you would fly faster then you would just gliding but less then dashing. Be pretty balanced if you ask me.

Best answers
Anyone here remember the movie, "World's Strongest?" Goku's Kaioken aura kinda blocked the ice beam. So that could sort of be used as a flying block. When you swoops, or fly with turbo, the aura can smash against the beam if you're holding the block button

Best answers
i sorta liek aht idea jack, if your pl is 10,000 higher than that of the attack teh beam should boucne off you if your swooping at them, also i really really like tha tcreate your own beam thing while blocking, taht be really cool, it make the in ability to instant charge and PS with somone at close range somwaht there as a replacment if you ask me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom