GTA V

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can get a 20gb harddrive for like $12.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Less expense, talk more cheaply. Anything that is cheap is on my list of cheapness and I can buy anything else that is very cheap. You see GTA V? its cheap. I'm buying that cheap ass video game; anything that is below 100 is buyable for each demanders/costumers.

--- edit ---

Less expense, talk more cheaply. Anything that is cheap is on my list of cheapness and I can buy anything else that is very cheap. You see GTA V? its cheap. I'm buying that cheap ass video game; anything that is below 100 is buyable for each demanders/costumers.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It's like if you hit a mafioso over the head with a blunt object and told them to meet with the other families.

First hour of the game was spent running around punching people in the back of the head.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's like if you hit a mafioso over the head with a blunt object and told them to meet with the other families.

First hour of the game was spent running around punching people in the back of the head.
Xbox or PS3?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You would Deverz. You would.

October 1st is the day that GTAO Comes out.

Best answers
Anybody want to team up on this on ps3? Kinda boring doing everything by my lonesome...my psn is TNmexicant

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game.... I can't stop playing it. Hahaha I just love the online for it.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally got my hands on the game(for xbox360) borrowed from a friend.
All i can say is that it deserves all the praise it has been getting so far. It looks good, it plays well and the story is great. It really reminds me of the good old times spent with GTA San Andreas (the story in GTA 4 killed the experience for me).
My only complaints would be: poor music choice for the radio stations and no jet-pack from what i've heard (loved that one in SA).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom