GTA Sanadreas Bomb Threat News

Pan

Best answers
Lmao Wow that is the lamest cover up i ever seen, as a matter of fact i wonder if there was even a mission in Vice City Where u had to run out a building before a bomb exploded i personally wouldve asked him to point that out for me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, there was the part where you heard that guy yell "fight like me with big cajones!!!" and then gets shot in the head by the sniper on the roof, you ran into the building planted the bombs and had to escape before it blew,

now unless the guy was a huge gamer himself i dont see why he would be yelling that over the phone, nobody would be that excited over a game that they arent even playing,

heh prozac, if he were in texas hed have already been in the chair before that article was posted, gotta love it

Best answers
Lol well that was just weird and 15 years all over a phone call, thats kinda too much espically since nothing happen and noone was hurt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
" GTA Sanadreas Bomb Threat News"

It has nothing to do with Sanadreas :p. Well it does sound like bull, makes me wonder, if hes story is true then how did he get on the phone whenhe was saying that to the "child", what a stupid excuss, my sister could come up with somethin better then that.

Best answers
I would of love to have seen the person who did this bomb threat on the news, this is pretty funny he needs to be embarassed for such and idiotic excuse.

And i dont get it, people make bomb threats through a cell phone, they redial and trace them back to where they were, i would personally smash the cell phone quickly and toss it into the nearest river or something before they could track me and that wouldve been the end of that problem but i could be wrong.

Best answers
lol very funny. he might be telling the truth though, i mean who would make a bomb threat through his home phone? unless he's stupid.

Best answers
Hmm i cant tell if they were refering too a house phone or a cell phone they tracked him and met him at his doorstep but they didnt say if he was at home or in the car on the cell when he called them but most likely it was a house phone sakura not a cell :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom