Best answers
ff9 sux0red

lol whu does this kid think he is? 1 post and he rekons he runs the show

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't have to fit in perfectly with the theme of the game... it's a piece of art... >.< Why do you have to grade so harshly? What kind of criticism is "that picture of garnet sucks around the edges?"

Best answers
Cruzharo said:
Looks like a load of work but don't you wan't credit 4 it.
To all the people who thought he was suggesting that Ryoko ripped, I think he meant that Ryoko was saying that what he did is easy, when it's really hard, so he doesn't get lots of praise or something..

and as for my comment, I like it alot, though I think that it might look better in darker tones like blue or a dark teal, maybe purple. Also, I think the outer glow around Garnett is a little too strong, other than that, I'd give it an A-

Best answers
MyStiX said:
Yeah, Ryoko ripped that off of me. I did that no too long ago, how could you Ryoko? :laff:

You ppl are teh dumb :rolleyes: GJ RYOKO! FF9 PWNS YOU ALL ;)

/me Grabs a metal Baseball Bat* What was that Mystix?? o_O

Well i dont know Ryoko at ALL. So i have an excuse. Well since i c its obviously yours.. :S all i can say is. THats a great job there. Keep it up! :yes:

Best answers
I don't like the black bars on it, but other than that, another great Ryoko masterpiece!

10/10 :yes:

Best answers
I think I'll have to be the minority in this thread, and actually give some crits

there's only one thing I think that could make this a better piece.

1) Make garnet more blended into the background, set her opacity to a more transparent look....And i think it'll look perfect. Her vivid colors distract me too much from the overall design, which is a bit more suddle than garnet is, color-wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom