Greatest Manga of All Time?

Best answers
In my opinion, Bleach. By far. I've read countless manga's, and yet (atleast up until the end of the soul society arc) nothing even comes remotely close, or even begins to approach it in my opinion. It expressed emotion clearer and heavier than any other manga I've read, outstripped everything else in the area of character development, and to...give birth to such an unearthly plot Tite Kubo must have the intellect of a genius.

It's in a bit of a slump now, however, similar to a lot of other series lately (it kind of went from like...godly to something more along the lines of fairly entertaining as of late)...yet if I tried to find you a single flaw from the end of the soul society arc and before, or even think of a single improvement, I wouldn't be able to. At some of the better parts, every time I turn the page, it's like getting hit by a truck.

Bleach ftw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well really, you can't say that because I am sure you haven't watched every anime there is, to judge which anime is the greatest.

But it is by far, the most best anime that I've seen before.

Best answers
This is about manga, actually....since manga, usually being made first tends to almost always be superior to their anime adaptations...

The anime is good too, but I'd actually tie some others with it...and have atleast one manga I enjoy more than it. But personally, the anime pales in comparison to the manga.

Everyone has a favorite something "of all time" really...though it's just a statement based on what you've actually experienced.

Best answers
Tenjou Tenge - Amazing detailed art work, amazin story and funny

Best answers
At the present time i tend to like Naruto manga over Bleach, since Bleach seems like they are stuffing their battle scenes in there by force...
Right now, i would count the present battles in Bleach manga as fillers, if it wasnt the manga. They hardly seem to progress in the main storyline, they could be fighting more important characters right now.
Out of other mangas i have read, only Shaman king and Elfen lied are ones i could recommend to others.
However my favourite atm is Naruto until something else comes up.

Best answers
You mean at the current point in the manga...? Yeah...currently it's sucking.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Berserk or Gantz hold that position for me. Berserk for the feeling of epicness you get from reading it.

Gantz is pretty cool for the fact that it's not afraid to kill off any character, main or not. It has a pretty sci-fi feel to it, but it's not ridiculously cheesey.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Berserk is the best manga I've ever read.

It's got tons and tons of action, it's got blood, it's got awesome characters, it's got an epic story, it even has a little bit of humor, and the art style rocks my pink boxers. o/

Best answers
There's no such thing as the best anything ever. And everytime I hear someone say "best (bleah) ever" it makes me wanna stab their ****ing ear with a rusty fork over and over again, so their head is full of as many holes as their brain is.

But as for MY FAVORITE (which is still not the best - see, this is what seperates fact from opinion) is Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z (but if I can't choose both, just Dragon Ball).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i can't really say, because there are so many great manga series.
well 2 good ones are Death note and Bleach for example

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the BEST manga of all time is Great Teacher Onizuka. Incredible character development, a great story that balances drama and comedy perfectly, and probably the best lead male character of all time.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ manga too, I have to say, its the only reason I enjoy anything dbz, may not fit the categories of having the best plot or the most beautifully rendered artwork, but the style and the characters really shine through. It also has the best drawn fight scene's I've seen in any manga, others look great and all, but you dont get that sense of intense action like in dbz. The start -> frieza was most excellent, the anime really missed the point with the cell and buu saga's though, however the manga wasn't too bad.

Bleach is a close second, I did favour Naruto for a long time, but It got to the point where it seemed too similar. I cant really say that though after saying I liked dbz :x

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definatly going to have to be Berserk.
Dragonball Z was my favorite untill I was blessed reading Berserk.
Naruto is far too simular to Dragonballl Z, I'd rather watch the Naruto anime and stop with the Manga.
I can only hope another Berserk anime is released, how ever this time replicate the anime directly from the Manga.
Hell, I'd even want them to remake the Anime and have them add the missing characters, extra story and all that, I wouldn't mind if they left off again at the Eclipse.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I give 1000% to bleach manga by far..
I think its story is that makes it #1 ..

Best answers
I think the BEST manga of all time is Great Teacher Onizuka. Incredible character development, a great story that balances drama and comedy perfectly, and probably the best lead male character of all time.
Oh damn! How did i ever forgot Great Teacher Onizuka. I have only read few volumes and watched the anime. I have to say GTO could be lot of better than Naruto or Bleach, but i havent read all of it. I havent gotten my hands on Berserk manga yet either.

@FCX: How does Naruto seem similar to DragonballZ? Because its Shounen manga?

Best answers
Bleach, love the story, love the characters. Then Naruto, then Samurai Champloo.

Best answers
Have to say beserk is a good one
DEATH NOTE again my death note fanitis is kicking in sorry.
Naruto is alright as well as bleach...the first "Seasons" if you will were entertaining. Now...it is pointless rubbish.

Hellsing is another good MANGA..not anime

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to history Dragon Ball is the greatest manga of all time--it's practically the most successful and established creation of all time. Your opinion can say otherwise, but like I said, there's nothing that's quite made the same impact as Dragon Ball. Argue all you want, I'll only laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom