Greatest "4" attack evah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SBC since theres no attachment to the beam... that way you charge another right away and fire again.

This really should be fixed in 1.3

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finger Laser, close range... for the win.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Special beam cannon. devastating. Quick charge. No attachment. Fast, easy to combine with melee.

I love piccolo

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell just makes piccolo seem not interesting enough , i mean look at it , he has every attack a player could want

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SBC easily, it's already my favorite attack in the game because you can move while charging, it's not attached AND the beamhead moves very fast and it's powerful, perfect attack imo.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very true , i especialy like to fool my opponents by charging it to very low so the sprite does not appear , after all , if they fail to see the animation , the attack then deals the damage

when i'm trunks , or for that fact when any1 is trunks , it's burning attk followed by strings of melee , the perfect combo to kick ass with

i reckon gg and khh need to have some sort of difference , as of now it's just a battle of favourtisim between goku and vegeta players

final flash , ofcourse very deadly , but not the type of beam to stuggle with in a ps , thou if you charge it to medium , then there is a sence in using it for a struggle

Best answers
Erk...isnt the powerbeam under attack "6"? 0_o? My vote goes on the GG, cos its big, funkeh and poiple ^TT^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fingerlaser. Hit with melee, fingerlaser, hit with melee, fingerlaser, hit with melee, finge... what the ****. Dead..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you frezia players , always using fingerlaser , why not deathball spam for a change ?

why is it that to me it's goku/vegeta/Gohan/Trunks all the way , is it becasue my name suggests that i am a saiyan freak ?

Best answers
I'm going with finger laser too. High unblockable damage, that always hits if you fire at them in air travel. ;D

Best answers
fingerlaser ownz.......it is verry good.....and does a lot of dmg....like if joo are using a kamehameha and fire.....the player can dodge it and can easily shoot whit the finger laser in joo...no charge needed...good dmg :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
you frezia players , always using fingerlaser , why not deathball spam for a change ?

why is it that to me it's goku/vegeta/Gohan/Trunks all the way , is it becasue my name suggests that i am a saiyan freak ?
This thread isn't about why Frieza players don't spam the deathball. Or why you always play a saiyan character. It's about which slot-4 attack you think is the best.

Please keep your posts to the topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
you frezia players , always using fingerlaser , why not deathball spam for a change?
I spam both evenly...and people hate it either way. Deathball just kills many people at once with the risk of missing entirely. Fingerlaser only kills one person at no risk since I will definately kill them with it.

On that note, I vote finger laser. That move has made me one of the more dangerous players, so I swear my loyalty to thee, laser! *bows*

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
burning attack. i use to whore the hell out of this attack back in 1.0.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gallit gun, insanely easy to combine with basic melee (which i am pretty well known for doing) and still does good damage even on the minimum

and isnt SBC gonna be attached in 1.3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom