Your impression?

• WONDERFUL I must say!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since cell basically has NO unique attacks except for a very few (cell jrs), cell should get this attack in his perfect form.

Now to make this attack not spammable, you would have to charge one that would take longer than a full spirit bomb. While charging you cannot move and would be completely vulnerable to any attacks. After one is killed there would be a cool down time of 30-60 seconds before being allowed to spawn another cell jr.

Also, you would be allowed to have ONE out at a time. The cell jr. would shoot randomly between kamehameha, galit gun, sbc, and tribeam. However, the cell jr. won't consecutively shoot attacks one after another. It would shoot one then a cool down of 5-10 seconds to shoot another attack. If an enemy is withing a close radius, the cell jr. would go for a simple melee hit.

Cell Jrs should probably have a life of 50 HP, so it would be pretty easy to kill them. It would be a bot controlled, but would not appear as an extra character.

The Cell Jrs spawned should have 2/3 the power of your current cell. Maybe even 1/2 if 2/3 is too much.

This move is one of cell's unique moves, as no one else was able to make mini clones of himself. Cell has the same attacks as the rest, and deserves a unique attack for himself.

So for cell it would be:

Imperfect Cell
Melee
KI Blasts
Generic Attacks
Kamehameha
SBC

Semi-Perfect Cell
Melee
KI Blasts
Generic Attacks
Galit Gun
SBC

Perfect Cell
Melee
KI Blasts
Generic Attacks
Kamehameha
Galit Gun
SBC
Cell Jrs.

Thoughts? Ideas? Comments?

Best answers
WONDERFULL i must say :D that's all ^^ would fit cell perfectly ;)

ReMember
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You mean that the cell junior would be a bot. The whole idea would be like adding a bot by using a attack? I dont know if it is possible even if it is i dont like it. Cell was made by collecting the adn of Goku and friends thats why he doesnt have unique attacks but if you want unique things the best is just to make his tail do something

What would be the cell junior skill level? He's personality defensive or aggresive?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think as it is, Cell is a very fast, high hped, very attack versatile character. Giving him a little buddy to help him fight would just make him a bit too overpowered.

Best answers
I think it's really possible to implemet that. Jut make Cell jr. an NPC(Non-playable character) like opponents in Half-life. And cell Jr. Should just have a KI blast and adv. Melee., but a good skill.

ReMember
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Imagine you are figth your way around and then a little blue thing comes at you while cell is just sitting there charging one of he's attacks, you manage to kill it would you score points?

SAY YES TO CUSTOM CHARACTERS SLOTS!!!!! :laff:

Best answers
It would be able to make only one Cell jr. at a time and there wuld be a long cooldown. And maybe cell should have his moves disabled, just leave gen. beam, KI blast and melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadershi said:
It would be able to make only one Cell jr. at a time and there wuld be a long cooldown. And maybe cell should have his moves disabled, just leave gen. beam, KI blast and melee
i think that would be fine for the idea too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's my idea:

I don't like the idea of AI controlled bot-Cell Jr.s. They just lag up the server. Instead of Frieza's Disc, Cell gets his Cell Jr. attack. What it does is, he spawns a Cell Jr, which then flies toward the crosshair. And, like the Kame Torpedoe, have limited homing capabilities. OR, make it like a beam, with the Cell Jr. model as the beamhead, so you can control where it flies to. However, instead of exploding, this Cell Jr. would do a Simple Melee hit to the target. This would allow you to use Siimple Melee from a distance.
The attack strength should be calculated as about 1/3rd of Cell's PL, and make the charge time at about 2 seconds for each Cell Jr.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think he should be stripped of the SBC if he gets the Cell Jr's.

I liked the idea where the cell would be primarily the Kame Torp but it would deal a basic melee punch, but since melee is going to be stamina based I don't know how this would work.

Then again this would be a great way to make Gotenks a part of the game also, just do some model switches and wa bam Gotenks and his KamiKaze Ghosts... Tho they would melee once then die..?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think this would definately overpower cell =\ nice idea but he's already really powerful

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
i think this would definately overpower cell =\ nice idea but he's already really powerful
I find it hard to say, really. I think this Cell Jr. move should definately replace one of his normal attacks, preferrably SBC or Frieza Disc. Since my Cell Jr. suggestion has a large charge time and only deals Simple Melee attacks, it can't be used to spam the server, plus it'd make him more unique. As things are now, he's just a copycat with a high base speed. He doesn't have one unique attack to him.

EDIT: Regarding the stamina-based Melee: I think these Cell Jr.s should NOT have a stamina-based attack. It would make this attack far more useful, even though it has a relatively long charge time.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I find it hard to say, really. I think this Cell Jr. move should definately replace one of his normal attacks, preferrably SBC or Frieza Disc. Since my Cell Jr. suggestion has a large charge time and only deals Simple Melee attacks, it can't be used to spam the server, plus it'd make him more unique. As things are now, he's just a copycat with a high base speed. He doesn't have one unique attack to him.
Thats what cell was though, cell juniors were his only original attack. I know what your saying, but he's already going to be one of the best characters though, if you were willing to make a drop in his stats considerably then sure, i'd agree with this, but as he is planned, he'll be too fast, too powerful, have a full arsenal of all required beam attacks and now you want an extra target added by his side that beam spams along with him, or simple melee's. How can that be fair? for pro's fighting the bot might not keep up, and become useless or for noobs it might give them a huge advantage doing something they cant. While charging ur sbc of doom, some player comes at you from behind and you dont see them, but ur lil cell does, and ur saved.

I know its a good idea, its just impractical and wud not be fair for everyone to use. Let alone ignoring that cell goku and buu are already most likely to be the most powerful characters as it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Thats what cell was though, cell juniors were his only original attack. I know what your saying, but he's already going to be one of the best characters though, if you were willing to make a drop in his stats considerably then sure, i'd agree with this, but as he is planned, he'll be too fast, too powerful, have a full arsenal of all required beam attacks and now you want an extra target added by his side that beam spams along with him, or simple melee's. How can that be fair? for pro's fighting the bot might not keep up, and become useless or for noobs it might give them a huge advantage doing something they cant. While charging ur sbc of doom, some player comes at you from behind and you dont see them, but ur lil cell does, and ur saved.

I know its a good idea, its just impractical and wud not be fair for everyone to use. Let alone ignoring that cell goku and buu are already most likely to be the most powerful characters as it is.
You missed my point. I said, I DON'T want them to be AI controlled bots. That was someone else's suggestion. I don't like the idea of having a bot-controlled Cell Jr, we all know bots lag the server anyway. I suggested:

- Cell Jr.s have a charge time of about 2 seconds.
- High Ki drain
- The attack would be either like a beam, making it controllable, with the Cell Jr. as the 'beam head', OR make it a seperate detached attack, like the Kame Torpedoe, with similar LIMITED homing capabilities.
- The attack would not explode, it would instead deal one simple melee strike, then disappear, or perhaps instead of disappear, explode with the force of a Generic Ball, but the explosion isn't the main reason for this attack, the simple melee strike is the main function.
- If the Cell Jr. misses its target and hits a wall, it will disappear/explode.

If you think the small explosion would overpower the attack, just forget about that then, I merely mentioned it as a seperate suggestion instead of having the Cell Jr. fade away.

EDIT: As a result, adding this attack would nerf Cell a little, because this attack replaces SBC or Frieza Disc. It would help balance him out a little.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was commenting on imkongkongs idea as it is his thread >_>

I'd agree that if it was some sort of attack that'd be great, but i dont like the idea of a bot, i think it should replace freiza's disc, because cell never used it in the manga and its not really that useful as it is now... but i fail to see why u wud want a cell junior just for one simple melee hit.... the idea may need some tweaking but its a better idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Cell Jr. serves to make Cell more unique and nerf him a little. There was another Cell Jr. thread recently, so I created my idea as a reply for that thread. I personally don't really care much for Cell, but I think this attack might make him a bit more unique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom