great promo on server

Best answers
check out what i found.. i think im going to go with these guys... its a 16 person HL server with any mod accepted for 20 bucks a month.. but its password protected :( but i figure i can just put the pass in the name.. im going to post a referal link if thats fine by the admin if not just edit it out i think it will be ok though sence i am the one passing the word... o yeah its in the Server Specials section... o an plz test ur pings to the CS server they give under the deal and tell me what ur ping is also if anyone gets server thats has a password post the password so we can all join... come on guys we need some servers im tired of being in a fun game and being kicked sence the host left or got tired, and also of the lag spikes from cable hosts that dont know they cant host more then 4 people including themselves..

http://artofwarcentral.com/welcome.asp?id=9

Best answers
um u are joking right?? do u know how many people rent game servers? and how many clans.. my clan is renting a server and paying about 260 a month for a 26 person server which we dumped because they sucked and are now leasing from these guys for like 200 a month for a 24 person CS server... we all pitch in about 10 to 20 bucks or some dont and some people are kool or have money to spare and put in more then that.. its nothing odd u know.. i dont know if u have ever been a admin but its worth the 20 bucks a month to keep a clean server free of cheaters and just reguler *****s... i bet u have been on at least on rented server everyday u play...

whatever this post is longer then i meant it to be sry i just keep going on and on... (i do that sometimes like now ok i will stop now ;) )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont need to. . . i host a cable server and no one who joins lags, why would i want to pay for one

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually a dedicated would be nice. Can you post the link to this place because I might rent one for the next release!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Helpful ESF team always thinking of the community rather than there on wallets. You guys RULE!

BrunO

Best answers
well most cable modems have a 12 k upload or 128 as u might see in a speed test... u need 3ks for each person including ur self so with a 12k upload u can only support 4 people including urself which is OK but not to fun after some time...

ANYWAY here is the link to the server guys it has my referal on it which i hope u dont mind... i myself and my clan rent from these guys and there support is by far the best.. we talked to them late last night around like 2 am est on icq and signed up and we have a server as of right now... look into them they have many plans...

P.S i see my and u live in the same state the good old California.. these guys also have a west cost server which i ping about 35 to 45 to which is pretty good.. well tell me what u think here is the link..

http://artofwarcentral.com/welcome.asp?id=9

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom