• Grand Theft Auto 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto 3

• Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

• Total voters
Best answers
RockStar had created one of the greatest games on the planet. One of those that I've even heard of is, Grand Theft Auto. That game is my favorite action game of all time. Of course I haven't played Vice City, but I'm happy with GTA3.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Vice City the best. If you are stuck between getting 3 or Vice, go with Vice. It has everything 3 does and much more. Who wouldn't want to jump a river in a motorcycle?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just hope when vice city comes out on comp (even though I have it for ps2) it comes standard with multiplay.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
didnt they say that vice city was gonna be ps2 exlusive when it first came out?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ooh, I don't know. I just assumed that blah blah..

Maybe you're right Hib.

*edit*

Taken from the Vice City website...

February 14 - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Coming to the PC

Today, Rockstar Games announced that the PC version of the global blockbuster, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, is set to hit retail shelves in North America on May 13th and in Europe on May 16th. The PC version will have enhanced features including improved graphics and sound, additional PC controls, as well as several options for players to customize the game. Stay tuned for more details and for the launch of the PC-version dedicated area of the official Vice City website.

Best answers
vice city was great and all just it was in the past when cars look ****ty even though i have vice city i like gta III better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know they announced it on the website which is why i was saying that cause they did say it was gonna be ps2 exlusive

Best answers
GTAVice City is the best i would think, i have the game and it rocks. and i havent played the rest of them yet, if i have maybe i would think differently about them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
didnt they say that vice city was gonna be ps2 exlusive when it first came out?
yeah but also remember that Halo was going to be a Xbox exclusive when it came out (to everyone this is a statement about exclusives, i am not asking you your opinion of the Xbox so if your going to comment on the Xbox just shut the hell up, not that i like Xbox's just i hate irrelevant crap;( )

Best answers
I don't have a PS2, so I've never played Vice City before.
But I do have GTA3 on my PC, and its one of the best games I've played!

Retired
Best answers
Hib, they said it was only going to be a ps2 exlucsive for awhile then they would release it to other systems after 7 months or so. thats why in may its coming out to pc

Best answers
Vice city rocks but I'm dying to see the next gta game which should be even better but untill then vice rulz thru the copters they're so much fun to fly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Vice City. I got lucky and found it ffor $39.99 the 2nd day it was released :p
GTA3 was cool, I kinda still prefer GTA3 cause the Riot cheat cause more... riot :)
In Vice City Im already bored. I beat it, I got all the packages, the only thing I haven't
gotten in Vice City is 100% done. I completed all Assasination Contracts, 32 Rampages.
(I only know where 1 more rampage but not the other 2). 104 Vigilante missions. Blah. I've
done so much and only 74% done. I hear when you get 100% you get infinite ammo and get
to hire some Body Guards. I restarted a new game too just cause they said you cant use certain
cheats but im still not there :(

Best answers
i like vice city the best i never accutlly beat a gta game i just get liek all the islands and do codes to get armor and guns and go on a killign spree i get bored of games easy

Best answers
I don't really much missions, i'd rather run around with all weapons code killing people with riot mode on in GTA3. The only reason I did some missions is to get to the next island. The tank freakin kicks major ass!

Best answers
well i hope vice city is multiplayer, that was the best thing about the Oldschool version of GTA i first played in america, boy long time ago when diablo 1 was all the rage in Aus

or the HAckers can do wat they did to gta 3 to make it multiplayer, but jer i will most likey buy gta vicecity when ti come out on pc in aus

Best answers
I liked GTA3 better than Vice only because the main character was so cold. He never said a word he just did the job. The only thing that I liked about Vice that should have been in GTA3 were the motorcycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom