Grand Theft Auto IV

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gee, that sucks :/, i liked the gta vice city most of these Gta's but i doubt i will give money to this.

Best answers
Seems like they have hardly started developing the game. Until we get more info there's no point to get excited...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GTA gives me no point to get excited period.

Using the Valve business formula, all I can say is, it's still lame, even from one lame company to another.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, so...

Liberty City = 3
Vice City = 3
San Andreas = 3

Hmm, I guess it's makes sense, in a way, since they had slightly interjecting storyline.

I just hope they go into more depth on the enviroment dynamics, as much as a lot of these other next-gen games are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does everything have to be on the PS2? I don't want to buy another console dammit!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They've said it would be console exclusive for many games, eventually resulting in pc ports anyway.

Best answers
mf29 said:
Why does everything have to be on the PS2? I don't want to buy another console dammit!
That reply doesn't make any sense, because this game is on XBox 360 (Exclusive). So that means this game won't be on PS2 at all. Or was it the episodical content that was exclusive? I don't remember...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom