Grabing A Person!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well somewhere in this topic I stated a fration of the damage, like anywhere from 5-30%

Best answers
How about they could have some way to do that uhh.. thing they do in DBZ where they grab the guy and fly at the ground holding on to em

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said that in the later betas the meele is going to get alot better, in beta now its only flying and smacking them one, i got a good feeling this will be added lol

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure it would be a good addition but wouldn't you be a very easy target while grabbing or being grabbed(makes sense).just asking allright i'm not flaming ur idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one one of these pages I said the powers have to be near equal or the grabber has to be more powerful, otherwise the grabed would break out easyly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is really thinking of this idea.He will implement it.i"m almost positive.So many people asked for it.

Best answers
it would be nice if you can grab him and fly him into the ground

Best answers
it would be nice if you can grab him and throw him into the ground while your flying low
and while you are fying with him you are struggling and the attacker can release at any moment but when close to the ground the guy gets slammed against the ground

Best answers
It would be nice if you didn't double post within 3 minutes and bring up a 2 month old topic :p :p :p :p :p :p rofl.....

I thought it was funny....

Well, is this gonna be implemented still or did we forget about it?

Best answers
i think a good idea would be what if two people were trying to grab eachother, both would lock on head to head and would start kneeing each other (goku vs vegita in the majin buu saga). also a toss to the ground or wall is a must for grabbing, there should always be options for everything. the toss speed would work at the velocity of the current melee, very painful.

Best answers
say you swoop towards an opponent and grab them and start spinning them around(like the way goku does to freeza by grabbing his tail or when mystic gohan grabs majin buu's tentacle and spins him around) Then a power struggle will start and the more power you put in it the faster you will spin them and the more power the other person puts into it will be slowing down the spinning. but the person doing the attack can let go of the person at anytime losing or winning, but the less power is put into the struggle the shorter the distance the person will travel when thrown. if the person doing the attack loses the powerstruggle because of powerlevel and he does not let go then the move will reversed and the opponent throws them instantly at full power and the person will need at least 75% ki to stop himself before hitting a wall.

what do you think ????

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Whit a little patient, and some time, it will work, Trust me!

Best answers
so the i idea i came up with about swinging people around( they do it alot in the series either holding them by and arm or a leg or another part of there body and they swing them round for about a minute screaming and shouting then they let them go and they hit water or a mountain, well they hit something) so is it possible and is it a Good idea hey i am only trying to help:talk: :talk:

i can see it now............

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by bignad
so the i idea i came up with about swinging people around( they do it alot in the series either holding them by and arm or a leg or another part of there body and they swing them round for about a minute screaming and shouting then they let them go and they hit water or a mountain, well they hit something) so is it possible and is it a Good idea hey i am only trying to help:talk: :talk:

i can see it now............
Theres no way to avoid that, that would get spammed so easyly, atleast my idea has a way to get out of it.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont bring back dead threads.:\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom