Grabbing and Deflecting attacks

Best answers
Your right about the idea of the beamer losing control of it.
But i don't like the Idea of "chance" if there was a chance the thing i was deflecting would blow up i would just teleport, hence what i said @ the start about running.

As For " "Grabing" " what do you have to do before you throw it? da! What the the throw is the easy part. Like you said PS bar to grab it, hold it (control where you throw it mabey?), throw it.

Also Mabey the attack should gain 1/4 more of it's orginal power, to encrouage use.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like your idea Freedom(combined with my idea:)). it would be killer if we could get that in

Best answers
well... i hope u guys make deflecting better than they did in dmz... i don't know if it's a glitch they had or not but by charging ki at the moment the beam hit it would do no damage... i used to play both but this one's just a better mod... good luck on making a good deflect/block system...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, we will try:) DMZ is a great game also, just has some small bugs that need to be fixed.

Best answers
i don't know what u mean by grabbing but if it's the same as that freezer goku thing then don't bother. i think a PS can get that same effect.

hell, not 1 hour ago i had a PS that seemed like the goku freezer thing. he fired a FF and I did my Kam and his FF kept on trucking but just before it hit me, i started pushing it back, it was inches from my face and it seemed like i just tossed it right back at him. that kind of PS is similar enough to grabbing imo.

btw, that kind of PS is the reason i play ESF. god that is some fun sh**

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grabing would be a different affect, because when you get a beam thrown at you, (if possible) the beam speed would be cut in 1/2, and the player would fly backwards along with the beam until he has enough ki to push it back. If your on a surface, your ki would like drain X2 or so. Obvoiusly if you fail, it blows up in your face.

Best answers
Sounds cool.

the only thing that might be a proble is, i have noticed that the more powerful beams are slower, while the weaker ones are faster.

Take Final Flash and Galet Gun.
It woul be a bit silly because it was going so fast for the beam to blow up, Or, hey! it might add exeter effect! becaue the more powerful beams are slower, it would look like more of a struggle.

Good think ;)

Best answers
... you can only Grabb the strong attacks like Kame, Genkidama or FF and you can Deflect only the weak and fast attacks! Like Piccolo/Kame do with the Special beam cannon from Cell! And you must be stronger then your enemy for deflecting it! For grabbing the idea from PCJOE and FREEDOM iss the best(combined)!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you are always talking about beam and similar, but what about discs? should it be allowed to deflect them? i would say yes :D

Best answers
i would say no but dics sohuld take ALL your KI or something so they can't be spammed, like only 1 per min (i run this @ my server, it works great, keeps you on your toes and isn't too cheap!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom