GoTeNkS

Best answers
lol COOOOOOOL thanks for sig but lol how i put it on? lol im really dumb
on topic im currently trying to skin the model

*edit*
dam sorry peopel ill post update tommrow once i finihs a game of warcraft3 mom is telling me to go to sleep or i dont' get to go on comp :\
*edit*
.slim at me to your msn if u have one, it says in the area where the sig is suppose to b

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't have msn and good luck skinning it and if u need help skinning it Pm ok and gn i guess
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
hey, make a good skin ok? I've been looking forward to one of these for a long time; bryggz's just didn't make the cut (no offense).

sorry about off-topic, i'm just kinda excited.

NeD

Best answers
excuse me, but why does that model have my vegetto model's arms?
I wonder If any other parts of it were ripped from there...any wireframes or flatshaded pics as proof?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it happens ned, dont say 2 much u might get banned -__-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm, it looks like he crappily mended over the gloves to make them look like hands. I think it was ripped.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeithin said:
maybe he meant update by putting credits? dunno. :scared:
nonono when u post the pic u must give crits imidiatlysoo in the picture crits are wat most of them do so its a rip.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ahh its the "Spare Part Man"! Constructed from models in the deep dark past that have come to haunt us. Run Away!

You need to give credit where its due and i must admit i think i've seen that gotenks head before (its not the one Rio did for BFP though) Are you sure u didn't use parts of another BFP model?

Oh yeah fix the jacket up too, the shoulder parts need to be more over the shoulders and you need t show more chest.

Bolteh2

B
its obviously a rip from neds arms and a possible rip of a bfp head

gvie credits ASAP or get a warning for ripping, its your choise

oh btw, give all the propper credits, cuz when we find out that u didnt credits some1 ur punishment is gonna be bigger than it was ment to be

beware mate

Best answers
wtf the hands are made of cones...
OMG I DIDN"T RIP **** GOD I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDN"T RIP THERE STUFF GEEZ CHRIST MAN I HATE PEOPL WHO ALWAYS SAYS THAT OTHER MODELER RIPPED THEIR **** JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKS THE SAME OR EVEN BETTER GOOD JUST LIKE KRESHI GOT FLAMED JUST BECAUSE SMO SAID IT WAS HIS BUU THAT WAS RIPPED N I DON"T THINK KRESHI RIPPED **** O AND I MADE THIS MODEL WELL BEFORE U MADE YOUR COOL VEGETTO O N I DON"T NO HOW TO OPEN OTHER FILES IM ONLY 12 FOR GOD SAKES!
*EDIT*
o n whats bvp or what ever u said?

Bolteh2

B
hellbringer, like i said, if you are soo sure that you didnt use neds arms or other parts, post flat shaded or wireframe pics (or pm them to me)

cuz atm the course of ripping is still open

NeD

Best answers
Firstly i made that Vegetto model like in Febuary, which is before april or whenever he did it. Secondly, i can recognize my own model, and AT LEAST the arms are a really obvious rip.

This isn't about credit, but i did ask when i released the model SDK for it not to be edited or used in other models.

If you could post flat-shaded pics or wireframes to prove that you did this, i will apologize, but i'm thinking there's a very slim chance i'm wrong...

Best answers
april is when i made the site, n i just need my question to be snaswered so i can sent the thing to bolt if i don't send it today then ill have to send it when next weekend starts cause school is really crazy at the momment

Best answers
im jus ready for that cool
model jus get this straighten
out and let us get that gravy model

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom