Gotenks

Best answers
anyway, Gotenks is perfect for ESF if you ask me, we just have to find more moves for him, and the rest is "only" the coding, model, skin, animations... oh, drat :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ No-Thanks
anyway, Gotenks is perfect for ESF if you ask me, we just have to find more moves for him, and the rest is "only" the coding, model, skin, animations... oh, drat :shocked:
hehe, i think the move part will be easy since he (gotenks)made up like ten moves atleast....
and aisha, if there will be ssj2/3
thats a whole different story ^^

Best answers
Originally posted by NormanJF
Kid buu isn't stronger than piccolo-gotenks-buu or whatever you want to call him. Goku SSJ3 is stronger than Gotenks SSJ3 but not stronger than Mystic Gohan. He's the strongest saiyan (after Vegetto) but the writers made him to dumb to defeat buu. Vegeta SSJ2 is nearly as strong as Goku SSJ2 but weaker than Gotenks SSJ3 for sure.
Uhh... Kid Buu was just as strong as Buu with Gohan-Piccolo-Gotenks absorbed in him he was also more of a killer he didn't think like Super Buu did. Super Buu was smart and fought (sp?) with his head. Kid Buu just destroyed everything in his way... That is the difference between the two buu's

Best answers
SSJ2 Majin Vegeta > SSJ2 Vegeta
SSJ2 Majin Vegeta > SSJ2 Goku,Gohan
Super Buu /w SSJ3 Gotenks and Piccollo < Kid Buu
SSJ2 Vegetto > The universe :D
SSJ3 Gotenks = SSJ3 Goku
Super Buu /w Gohan > Kid Buu

really they really did mess up the series toward the end.How could Goku be in SSJ2 and still hang with Kid buu.Super Gohan Buu is stronger than anybody except for Vegetto.I kinda hate fusions because when they fuse they get too coky.Like vegetto he could have obliterated buu but wanted to play around. Vegeta was kinda of stupid for breaking his earing.Same goes for goku.He could have fused with gohan but he got to coky and watched his son get absorb;D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't try to figure out DBZ... you'll only either get a headache or get it wrong. DBZ isn't a good example of a strong story or a sensible plotline. Don't overanalyze... Goku won because he is the hero, and the dragonballs made all the boo-boos better; end of story.

Best answers
Not only strength and PLs make up who's strongest? It's also experience. I think if Gotenks had better training, he could've easily whooped Super Buu. They have a lack of experience in battle. Chi Chi trained Goten but not often and knowing Vegeta he probably let Trunks just walk around in the Gravity Room. No proper training.

About their ****iness, its in all Saiyans blood to be ****y. There's a chock load of examples from the series.
SSJ Goku letting Frieza go to 100% power
Vegeta is always ****y.
Theres more but I'm too lazy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Strange
Not only strength and PLs make up who's strongest? It's also experience. I think if Gotenks had better training, he could've easily whooped Super Buu. They have a lack of experience in battle. Chi Chi trained Goten but not often and knowing Vegeta he probably let Trunks just walk around in the Gravity Room. No proper training.

About their ****iness, its in all Saiyans blood to be ****y. There's a chock load of examples from the series.
SSJ Goku letting Frieza go to 100% power
Vegeta is always ****y.
Theres more but I'm too lazy.
sing it brother:) As you can see when gotenks fough super buu he never teleported he got hit with everything buu had. While goku ssj3 dodged fat buu and kid buu's attacks it exsperience,and remember fat buu was beaten gotenks ass because he knew how to fight.Goten and trunks dont even know how to teleport yet

Best answers
SSJ2 Majin Vegeta > SSJ2 Vegeta
SSJ2 Majin Vegeta > SSJ2 Goku,Gohan
Super Buu /w SSJ3 Gotenks and Piccollo < Kid Buu
SSJ2 Vegetto > The universe
SSJ3 Gotenks = SSJ3 Goku
Super Buu /w Gohan > Kid Buu
LOL? What do you mean? I think some of you really don't have a clue about powerlevels and DBZ. Though I don't know which Gohan you mean, but SSJ2 Goku isn't weaker than SSJ2 Majin Vegeta. And kid buu isn't stronger than Super-gotenks-piccolo-buu. If he would, SSJ3 wouldn't have a chance.

Best answers
this is all dizzy...i'm reading this and all i read is blah blah is stronger then blah blah blah....grr all i can say is no matter what goku is always gonna be the stongest cause of his experience and he had the most training...as for everyone else i don't feel like explaining but some of you go it with the experience stuff...i'm sure a well trained ssj2 (i.e. goku) probably could beat a not so well trained ssj3 (i.e. gotenks)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit guys nobody is teleporting. Only Goku knows instant transmission so get your facts straight. Zanzokening is just moving so quickly and radically as to appear as though you've dissapeered. There was a really kick ass example of this in the first Imperfect Cell vs. Piccolo fight, where they show Cell going in slow motion as Piccolo shoots up into the air, around behind Cell, drops back down, and smacks him.

Best answers
i think the best example of that is in the neo freezer movie where when goku is fighting him a vegeta joins in out of no where and they go into this werid colorful motion thingy in slow motion showing how fast they move it's pretty cool

Best answers
The Frieza battle with the discs. Frieza fires the disc at the after image of Goku while Goku is on the other side. :)

I think they feared Kid Buu because that was his true form and his purest form. In that form hes a crazy little monster with immense strength.

Best answers
Goten and trunks CAN Zadoken or however you spell it. They do it in the World Martial Arts Tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom