Gotenks

Best answers
i think Gotenks should be in ESF. He is very unique. I'm not talking fusion, just a seperate character. Here is info on my idea:

Regular Sayain
starting pl: 1,000,000 transformation pl: 2,150,000 pl multiplier:1.5
attacks: 1: melee could be unique and show-offy like on the show.
2: you know
3: blue generic beam
4: Kamehameha
speed: 230

Super Sayain Form
transformation pl: 7,500,000(estimation of pl in 1.3)
attack gained: 5: Kamakazie Ghost he could charge slowly, cant move while charging and more charge, more ghosts max is 5 and it could be all in one direction and make an explosion or alt click could have them all go in different directions.
speed: 300

Super Sayain 3 Form
attack gained: Victory Cannon (what budoki calls it) could be somewhat of a movable slightly weaker Final Flash
speed:345

Well, i hope you consider this idea and sometime add him to ESF.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is pretty good but I got a better idea.

Gotenks
HP110 (120 SSJ)
Starting PL 750,000
Speed 200 (300 SSJ)
CF 2,100,000
Power Modifier 2x (super sayain)
Pefect Change 4,500,000
Attacks

Melee
Ki blast
Blue Generic
Super Ghost Kamikaze(see below)
Dynamite Kick(see below)
Cosmic Halo (Galactica Doughnuts or whatever)(see below)
Super Volley Ball (see below)
Mouthblast(he does use it) Yellow
Sensu Beans

Ghost Kamikaze
:Gotenks spits out up to 3 ghosts(4 when transed) (charge bar) the seek the nearest enemy. Costs about 1/6 ki bar for each ghost

Dynamite Kick
:It's a move that does nothing but when you next use melee it costs more ki but if it's basic or a heavy final move they explode when they hit something.
About 1/8 of ki bar

Cosmic Halo
:A retraint move which is low and goes in a straight line if it hits an opponent they go into a struggle if they win they go free but if they lose they are stuck for 5 secs.
Cost about 1/2 of ki bar

Super Volley ball
:A thin blue line is fired the enemy becomes a volley ball if they are they drop and take 2x fall damage (even if there is none) or if they are standing the become a ball and you can whack them wioth basic melee (lasts 5 secs max)

If you want SSJ3 Here it is.

Gotenks
HP130
Speed 330
CF 6,000,000 (SSJ state)
Perfect change: 9,000,000

Any way I hope Gotenks gets added

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that ideas a little more complicated though i would more rather START as gotenks than have to work for him, i think this idea is much better

Best answers
Yea, starting as gotenks will be better. If you have to work for him, that will be even more complicated as you can see.

1) Normal Gotenks
2) SSJ Gotenks
3) SSJ3 Gotenks

Three transformations already. Good enough.

Best answers
the 2nd Son said:
That is pretty good but I got a better idea.

Gotenks
HP110 (120 SSJ)
Starting PL 750,000
Speed 200 (300 SSJ)
CF 2,100,000
Power Modifier 2x (super sayain)
Pefect Change 4,500,000
Attacks

Melee
Ki blast
Blue Generic
Super Ghost Kamikaze(see below)
Dynamite Kick(see below)
Cosmic Halo (Galactica Doughnuts or whatever)(see below)
Super Volley Ball (see below)
Mouthblast(he does use it) Yellow
Sensu Beans

Ghost Kamikaze
:Gotenks spits out up to 3 ghosts(4 when transed) (charge bar) the seek the nearest enemy. Costs about 1/6 ki bar for each ghost

Dynamite Kick
:It's a move that does nothing but when you next use melee it costs more ki but if it's basic or a heavy final move they explode when they hit something.
About 1/8 of ki bar

Cosmic Halo
:A retraint move which is low and goes in a straight line if it hits an opponent they go into a struggle if they win they go free but if they lose they are stuck for 5 secs.
Cost about 1/2 of ki bar

Super Volley ball
:A thin blue line is fired the enemy becomes a volley ball if they are they drop and take 2x fall damage (even if there is none) or if they are standing the become a ball and you can whack them wioth basic melee (lasts 5 secs max)

If you want SSJ3 Here it is.

Gotenks
HP130
Speed 330
CF 6,000,000 (SSJ state)
Perfect change
yes yes better than mine except i think the yellow mouthblast is called victory canon.(at least in bodoki.) ESF team, you should consider this ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
that ideas a little more complicated though i would more rather START as gotenks than have to work for him, i think this idea is much better
DracoHeart said:
Yea, starting as gotenks will be better. If you have to work for him, that will be even more complicated as you can see.

1) Normal Gotenks
2) SSJ Gotenks
3) SSJ3 Gotenks

Three transformations already. Good enough.
that idea is fine, but with the buddy system something much more original and fun could make gotenks a better character to be.

if you do it as starting as gotenks, it would just be another character having a different model and different attacks.

if starting as goten buddied with trunks, it would be much more fun. when the CF bar fills, you press z to initiate the fusion. arrows can pop up (excluding random arrows) where you have to press all of them to get correct, which would allow you to transform to gotenks. you can have all these fancy things eyecandy with the fusion dance and everything. if one arrow is incorrect, you turn into a fat gotenks which is slow and can do only melee, ki blasts, and generic attacks, which would last for 2 minutes.

if all arrows inputted correct, you turn into gotenks. probably 2 minutes into playing, you are allowed fusion. then you're fused as gotenks for 10 minutes, having another 2 minute cool period where you have to wait to fuse again. depending on your PL will allow you to transform from ssj to ssj3.

soo...

1. goten and trunks buddy
2. gotenks
3. ssj gotenks
4. ssj3 gotenks

using the gotenks idea WITH something much more fun

Best answers
imkongkong said:
that idea is fine, but with the buddy system something much more original and fun could make gotenks a better character to be.

if you do it as starting as gotenks, it would just be another character having a different model and different attacks.

if starting as goten buddied with trunks, it would be much more fun. when the CF bar fills, you press z to initiate the fusion. arrows can pop up (excluding random arrows) where you have to press all of them to get correct, which would allow you to transform to gotenks. you can have all these fancy things eyecandy with the fusion dance and everything. if one arrow is incorrect, you turn into a fat gotenks which is slow and can do only melee, ki blasts, and generic attacks, which would last for 2 minutes.

if all arrows inputted correct, you turn into gotenks. probably 2 minutes into playing, you are allowed fusion. then you're fused as gotenks for 10 minutes, having another 2 minute cool period where you have to wait to fuse again. depending on your PL will allow you to transform from ssj to ssj3.

soo...

1. goten and trunks buddy
2. gotenks
3. ssj gotenks
4. ssj3 gotenks

using the gotenks idea WITH something much more fun
nah i think he should be seperate without any work

Best answers
I like the buddy idea it'll be a bit more work but it'll prob be worth it :D

Best answers
fusion should be a combo to fuse and then after u fuse u should be able to set the timeer ur self combo to fuse would be like up right left right back

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think teh point we're tryin to make is that fusion can't really be done fairly with two people on the net. using the buddy system it will allow for fusion, something A LOT of ppl have been wanting. and gotenks being a fusion character, should have the chance of fusion if the opportunity comes.. the buddy system gives this opportunity >_<

Best answers
Quite frankly I hate Gotenks and couldn't care less if he was in or out. I think the team should use their time for better things.

Best answers
Maybe ESF team should show us a clip on how the "Buddy system" works.

Best answers
Still, if Gotenks had a fusion timer, slow people like me might not get SSJ3 >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the last transformation shouldn't be achieved RIGHT AWAY, man its the LAST TRANSFORMATION right? so if you go fusion for an amount of time, during your cooldown period just keep fighting.. so when you do fusion again your PL is mutiplied then you might have enough PL to go ssj3

Best answers
Well then how about, after Goten and Trunks fused, there will not be a fusion timer. They will only turn back to Goten and Trunks after death.

Since even turning Goten and Trunks into Gotenks is hard as you have to input random direction keys to transform successfully.

Best answers
the imput keys should be counted in how many moves that take 1 to start 1 to walk close and 3 to finsih and if u fail u will become fat or skinny one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom